Chapter 12

As I walk into James's killer feast, I'm surrounded by killers like myself "James who is this sight for sore eyes ?" questions a man in a blue buttoned shirt with dark eyes and a clownish laugh. James smiles at the man "Margaret dear, this is John Wayne Gacy also known a-" I stop James "Also known as the killer clown" I say taking a good look at the man "How did you know?" John questions "I may be from the 1920s darling but its never hard for me to catch up with the time. "Well my dear I would love to be impressed do you know anyone else here" James triumphs. "You" I pointed toward a 70s looking man with thick glasses who kept his silence. He keeps his gaze on me "You're Jeffrey Dahmer, you're the gay man with a plan 17 guys they say, I think we all might be aware." I tell him Jeffery looks at me and begins to chuckle "As for you" walking over to a shadow figure with a target on his chest "Well you're the zodiac killer, you're just lucky to be here aren't you" I say facing a dark face beyond the cloths of black.  "And as for the devil worshipping night stalker, you must be the great Richard Ramirez" I triumph, he smiles "You already know me." interrupted Aileen. 

Suddenly, John walks in... All eyes stare towards him, James starts introducing him to everyone including me. "I already know who she is" John tells James "Oh really well then you know she's a killer like everyone else here." James announces John's face becomes a little flustered I grab the knife off the table as john sits down he looks over at me, I lick the knife wanting to scare him even more. Suddenly John looks as if he was drugged "James what's wrong with him" I question "what did you do to me" John shouted. I grabbed John's face "Nothing yet, darling" I informed him, Soon Aileen and Richard were dancing "What is this some halloween costume party" John asks still looking hazy "We're all dead" James tells him. 

Right after that being said Hazel brings in a man for Jeffery Dahmer. "Ooh! someone has a kill" I laugh with James kissing me on the cheek. Jeffery is excited for joy but he pulls out a drill, "John I told Jeffery here to get inside his victims heads but he took that as literally" James tells everyone, I suddenly felt bad for the boy he drugged and is now sawing into his head with the drill but What can I say to save him? John suddenly regains strength he pulls out his gun and shoots jeffery, Jeffery laughs and says "I'm already dead" He licks the blood where john shot him as if he was wiping ketchup onto is index finger. "Why do you see so much potential into John?" I asked James grabbing his hand "He's a one of a kind" smiles James.