Chapter 5

You know the new owner Will Drake is having a fashion show here, Iris told me while I was sitting on the front desk drinking coffee. "He says its the perfect place for a high fashion show runway" interrupted liz just as she said that a group of workers rushed in the building with equipment to set up. Right behind them was the new owner Will Drake with his son and a well known model who Iris says her name is Claudia Bankson. "Alright people let's get this show on the road!" Will  shouts

 As I watch the workers, I start to sing nature boy by nat king cole quietly, suddenly everyone stop to hear but I didn't notice at first. I continued when I finished Will Drake came over to me "you have a amazing voice!" he exclaimed thank you I replied. He couldn't say anymore with his busy schedule but when I looked upstairs at the balcony the detective was there we didn't make eye contact but I did ask Iris what was his name "John" she replied fixing her glasses. When I looked back up at john his eyes were on me, he gave me a slight smile of course I was going to be a nice gal and shyly smile in return. Just to not seem like a bitch towards this fine guest of ours, " Be careful he might end up liking you" Liz said sitting her hands on her hips. " Relax doll, he's my little kill" I giggled "shoot yourself" Liz replied as I left the lobby to go to my room I noticed a little girl walking into the hotel I heard her say she was looking for her dad who's a detective. 

When I walked into the halls I heard john shouting down the halls "Holden! Holden! Holden!" as I walked past a hall he almost bumped into me "Are you ok?" I asked looking at him and seeing fear in his eyes. "I'm fine, I could've sworn I saw-". He cut himself off, he couldn't stop looking over his shoulders. His face looked chiseled at what he saw "Their are many things you see here,sir" I said trying not to let him notice my transatlantic accent. "My name is john and you are?" he asked still looking paranoid "Margret" I replied suddenly he had the looks of an idea or a thought just came up "excuse me, miss" he rushed off heading towards the lobby again.

After an hour or two of finding something to wear I finally found something and the fashion show was beginning soon. When I walked down to the lobby everyone was ready and excited for the scene, I wore (the dress up top) my hair was perfectly waved out curls. All of a sudden the show started to began but of course the countess and her man show up as the scene of it all. I sat  front row and a few people down from her and Donovan. As the show went on in such Trendiness, when one male model came to stage he walks in grabs a drink from someone in the audience drinks it then slams it on the ground like he's some kind of barbarian. 

You can obviously tell this poor young lost soul has been doing some snow white, why else would he act like this. He rips off his tie throws it then starts kissing all over a girl in the audience. He then try to make a move on a man  not too far from me who he ends up getting knocked down, but he walks to me. My eyes pierced him harsh I raised an eyebrow at him He was full of rage I quiet like it but it's more the type that countess love "try me kid, I haven't gotten a kill in a very longtime I could enjoy you" I thought but instead he try to reach for my hand but stops when he notices the bottle on the ground. Right next to countess "Good boy" I thought again just when he plans on finish his fight with the man. He drops the bottle and walks off stage.