Chapter 14

Leaving out of the room, I couldn't help but wonder what was Elizabeth the Countess doing on a night like this. So I went to her suite when I walked in there was music playing like always I turned over to see Elizabeth sitting on the bed with John's wife Alex, laying in her lap. 

NO!! I screamed I ran over to Elizabeth the blood from her chest shimmered even on Alex's mouth. "WHY did you let her become this!" I shouted Elizabeth looked at me calmly I rubbed Alex's head "She wanted to be closer to her beloved child, Holden" she said I started to cry "she didn't have to do it this way" I confessed "I know what it's like to lose a child, but I wouldn't want to live a life like this wanting blood more than anything, killing innocent people upon your own thirst." I confessed to her again feeling bad Elizabeth looked at me with tears in her eyes, Alex suddenly awoken up I looked at her in horror "Why is she here?" Alex questioned with the look of tired in her eyes "I'm just an old friend " I admitted to her "He's all yours " Elizabeth told. Alex got up changed her clothes and went to find Holden I sighed at her and watched her walk away. 

"Can you tell me about your child" Elizabeth asked as I sat down on the couch as she joined me I looked at her sighed and began to tell her the story, 

I found out I was pregnant April 20th 1922 I went to visit Dr. Montgomery but I decided not to get rid of the baby so I had it, it was born on January 10th 1923.  It was a girl I named her Nessa Dahlia March, When James met her he fell in love with her but didn't want her so he made me get rid of her I kept her for awhile before giving her away she was my baby, my heart. I thought about giving her to my sister charlotte but Charlotte was busy with her new life with her husband. So in order to keep Nessa from growing up knowing her parents was one of the greatest serial killers of her time I decided to add the name Langdon to her last name on the birth certificate to protect her. I gave her to Dr. Montgomery he wanted to take her in I couldn't see her for the rest of those months but Charlotte did, I told her to stay in her life as a piece of me. I was dead before her first birthday but I knew she grew up to be a great person that is until Constance my great granddaughter came she's very abusive towards my Great great grandchildren one of them who's name is Tate but little did I know Tate would become a killer, he looks just like James too. In 1994 Tate did a mass shooting at Westfield High School he killed 15 people and then when he arrived back home the SWAT team came and killed him in his bedroom. I lost two other Great Great-grandchildren Adelaide and Beauregard, Adelaide was hit by a car and Beauregard was smothered with a pillow by a man named Larry Harvey they say it was by Constance's request. Beauregard looked like a monster but he was beautiful to me, all of them were. Adelaide had down syndrome but I visited her in her dreams a lot, I honestly did that to all of them to know that I was real and that I cared about them. My transatlantic accent triumphed when saying that.