Chapter 2

As I enter my room setting my bags on the bed I have a taste for a drink a nice cherry schnapp. I go up to the bar where I come across a grunge women wearing dark makeup and fur. I could tell she was a ghost like me because she looked terribly unrested, I kept a gaze on her. "excuse me, can I get a cherry schnapp" I said with my flowing transatlantic voice. "sure", said the transgender looking man. "What is your name" I spoke out "Liz taylor" she replied while making the drink. "How about you, doll you seem pretty reckless" I told the dark blonde girl in fur. "Sally, but I've been around" she said smoking her cigarette "here you go!" Liz said turning around to hand me the drink. As I took a sip from the cherry schnapp, I couldn't help but flashback....

December 5th, 1921 

Dear diary, it's been awhile in this hotel and I think I'm starting to like it here, I continued to write "housekeeping!" hazel exclaimed come in hazel! I called. Mr. March has a gift for you! she exclaimed she handed me a diamond necklace. He said it's one of a kind, and the diamonds are fresh from jubilee, Russia. hazel jumped in excitement. "Its very beautiful"  I told her as she laughed and giggled out the room, I gazed at the beauty but wonder, why me? 

hello hello hello - mrs... a voice disturbed me I found myself staring into the drink, I'm sorry what? I asked confused coming face to face with sally. What room you in? she asked breathing out smoke "60, why?" I asked looking over my shoulder seeing the short old woman with the thick glasses checking in some more people. "See, that woman that's Iris her son lives here too, she's the most saddest person you'll ever meet." she told me like a whisper I eyed iris something about her seemed desperately in need for help I thought to myself. I walked down stairs near the front desk until a dirty blonde slick back, groovy fashion styled man walked in. He strutted his way up to the desk Iris was liking him, so was I but Sally called her dibs on him. "room 64" she handed him the key I eyed that key when she said that as he strutted and worked down the hall, Sally followed him so did I.