“They told me — They said I — I wasn’t leaving fast enough for them to — to think about it and — he — he threw me out completely — didn’t even — he didn’t even let me pack, he just — he told me to get out.” Niall hiccupped.

 I throw on my boxers quickly and meet Harry and Niall in the living room. “Niall, I,” I don’t really know what to say to him, so I just give him a hug. “I’m so sorry.”

 “You can stay with us,” Harry says. “And when Louis goes back home, and I’m better, you can travel with me, okay?”

 Niall laughs through his hiccups and tears, “were you guys —”

 “No!” Harry squeaks. “Niall, why don’t you shower, and you can borrow some of my clothes, okay? After that, we’ll all make breakfast, kay mate?” He goes into his bedroom, grabs Niall a tee shirt and a pair of sweatpants (because honestly, Niall could not pull off Harry’s too-tight skinny jeans.) “Here, go get washed up.” He smiles. After Niall is in the bathroom, and we hear the shower faucet turned on, I smile, Harry nods, and we both go back into the bedroom. “You need to try to be quiet, okay?” Harry whispers. I just nod eagerly, and Harry smiles. “Should I?” He points to the bottle of lube. “I don’t want to hurt you.” I shrug, because maybe he’s still good from before, but who knows? “I’ll do it anyways.” He decides, slicking himself up. He eases into me, and waits for my nod of approval. When I give it to him, he starts at a good pace, but starts to speed it up.

 “Oooh,” I moan, trying to stay quiet. Harry picks up the pace even faster, and I have to bite my lip to not scream. I place my hands in his waist, and squeeze, but that doesn’t help much either. “Please,” I moan, forgetting about being quiet. “Mmf!”

 “Hey, Harry can I borrow some — fuck!” Niall comes into the room, then darts out. My cheeks go red — I can feel it, and Harry sighs. “Nevermind, nevermind.” Niall exclaims.

 “More, please.” I whisper. “I’m close, just please, finish me off.”

 “Louis, I—” Harry starts. “I’ll just,” and then he goes down on me. His fine lips wrap around me, and his extremely beautiful green eyes make contact with my blue eyes. He looks away and focuses on the lower half of me, and finishes me off until I release in his mouth. To my surprise, Harry swallows it all. “Hope you’re happy now.” He kisses me, our lips lingering for a few seconds before he pulls away.

 -x-

 “I’m extremely sorry that I walked in on you guys earlier.” Niall says to Harry and I. “I hope I didn’t ruin the moment, or something.”

 “It’s okay. You didn’t ruin the moment.” I reassure him. “We’re sorry for doing it with the door open. That was definitely a bad idea!” I laugh.

 “Lou, did you want to go Skype your friends? I have to talk to Niall about something.” Harry smiles. “We’ll join in on the call in a couple of minutes.”

 I nod and go into the living room, which, really isn’t too far from where they’re sitting in the kitchen, but oh well. I open my laptop and place it on the coffee table. “Louis!” Zayn exclaims, once I open Skype and call him. “Liam’s here with me! Liam, come here and say hi to Louis!”

“Hi, Louis! How’s Ireland?” Liam smiles in the camera.

 “It’s great! Harry got hurt in one of his matches though, so I’m staying with him until he gets better. And his friend Niall is staying with us too.” I tell him and Zayn. “They’re talking right now, but told me they’ll come on screen in a minute or two.”

 “We’ll come on now,” Harry smiles and sits on the left of me, while Niall sits on the right. Harry kisses my cheek and wraps his arm around the back of my waist. “Hi, Zayn and Liam. M’Harry, and that’s my friend Niall.”

 Liam and Zayn both wave at them, with smiles on their faces. I ask them, “how’re things going back home?”

 “Well, I saw your mum at the supermarket a few days ago, and she asked me if I knew about if you and Harry were at the shagging stage yet.” Zayn laughs. “I told her I had no clue, and it was the funniest thing ever. I was like, why would she want to know that?”

 “You go ahead and tell her that we definitely are.” Harry winks, smirking. I turn to him, my mouth wide open. “Close your mouth, babe. You’ll attract flies, and then I definitely won’t kiss you goodnight.”

 “I can’t believe you just told my friends that we’re shagging!” I laugh, slapping his arm playfully. “Christ, Harry. Zayn honestly will tell my mum!”

 “Oh, I’m sorry baby. Make-up sex to make you feel better?” He laughs beautifully, throwing his head back. “Kidding, okay, I’m sorry Louis.” He places a soft kiss on my cheek.

 “I’ve never seen this dirty sense of humor before,” I say. “Kind of like it.” And for that, Harry kisses me on the lips, whispering ‘oh do you?’ into my mouth, before slipping his tongue in.

 Niall clears his throat. “Oi, you guys! Take it in another room.”

 “Actually, yeah that would be nice. I kind of want to talk to Niall, if you don’t mind.”

Liam smiles shyly.

 “Ooooh!” I exclaim. “Harry, c’mon, let’s leave them to talk.” I drag him into his bedroom. “Maybe Liam likes him!” I say. “Oh my god, that would be so cute! We have to think of a couple name for them — oh, oh I got it! N for Niall, right, right? Okay, yes, and then ee-um, for Liam! N-i-a-m!”

 “What’s our couple name, babe?” Harry asks me, rubbing his hands along my thighs.

 “I thought of two. L for Louis, and -arry for Harry. So, it’d be Larry. Or, Lou and then your r-r-y, so it’d be Lourry.” I explain. “I think Lourry’s cuter, but Larry’s easier to pronounce. Lourry doesn’t feel right on the tongue — and oh my god, I just wonder what they’re talking about!”

 Minutes later, Niall comes into the bedroom. “I got his number.” He says. “He’s gonna text me after football (soccer) practice.”

 I squeal. “Oooh! Niall, aw! We came up with a ship name for you. It’s Niam! You know, like N fo—”

 “I’m sure he gets it, Lou.” Harry smiles. “Congrats, Ni. Get it in.”

 Niall blushes. “Shut up, he’s cute, okay?”

 “Oh, this is so cute. What if we went on double dates and stuff? Aw!” I exclaim.

  “Louis, you’re embarrassing him.” Harry tells me. “Let him go text Liam,

and we’ll watch a movie or something, yeah?”

 “Yeah, okay.”

a/n:

this may or may not have sucked? i’m not really sure?

well, vote and comment!