Liam finally lost it, screaming back at him, "THEYRE THE ONES WHO DID THIS TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WHO THE HE11 TOLD YOU TO ACCEPT PROTECTING?!?!?!"

"BECAUSE WERE NOT COLD BLOODED LIKE YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"WELL AT LEAST IM NOT AN AS -"

"ENOUGH" a voice cut into Liam mid sentence. I looked over and saw Sky's father, Peter. "Go change Alpha Wolfe." He commanded calmly.

"But -"

"Go Liam," Liam's father, John, commanded. Liam glowered but left the room to go change.

Peter turned to look at us, every single adult, my parents and the boy’s parents were glaring at us, he asked... well demanded, "Is it true that you did that to him??"

"Well..." The twins stammered together.

I smile brightly and innocently, "It was their welcome to our school present for them."

"BRIANNA!!!!!!!!! SKY!!!!!!!!!! THEODORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THOMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAYLOR!!!!!!!!!!!" our parents yelled at us together. 

Uh-Oh, I thought. Snow laughed, Uh-Oh is right but it was worth seeing their reactions and appearance. So-o-o true I thought back.

"WHAT HAVE WE SAID ABOUT DOING PRANKS TO PEOPLE?!?!?!?!?!"

"Not to do it,” we muttered together.

My parents rounded to my brother, "TATE SNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING HELPING THEM?!?!?!"

"It sounded fun....?" Tate said it like a question.

There was a quiet mutter, it did look funny. 

Every single person there stood there shocked looking at Sky's dad. Sky's eyes looked like they were going to fall out, "Wh...What di...Did you say dad?????"

"I said that it did look funny," He stated calmly. "You gotta admit that was a hilarious sight."

Sky's mum said, "No it wasn- ok fine maybe it was."

"Sooooooooooo...." The twin’s dad said, "Do you have a picture or video of it??"

"OF COURSE WE DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the twins yelled. Everyone admitted defeat and asked to watch the video. 

-10 minutes later-

Everyone was laughing from watching the video, and our vid was viral on YouTube, must’ve been our best work to have hit viral in less than 5 hours.

Liam was on the couch glaring at the wall, no one bothered to talk or comfort him. 

He finally snapped from our laughter and snapped at us, "are you done laughing yet??"

"NOPE!!" me and the twins said together. Everyone else didn’t bother saying anything.

Liam glared at his parents, "you’re my parents aren’t you suppose to be supporting me on this?!?!?"

"Sorry sweetie, “Liam’s mother said, "You guys are to clean the entire house before going to bed." 

WE laughed and I raised my eyebrow, "That's suppose to affect us how??"

"Well....Well..." Liam's mum stammered, “I’ll make you run 5km for the next week every morning."

My boys and I burst out laughing, "WE RUN 5MILES TWICE A DAY EVERYDAY!!! HOW IS RUNNING 5 EXTRA KM GONNA AFFECT US?!?!?!"

"Well than, I'll make you guys all of our personal slaves than." She said triumphantly.

We all paled and said at the same time...

"I'LL CLEAN THE LIVING ROOM!!!!"

 "I'LL CLEAN THE KITCHEN!!!!"

 "I'LL CLEAN THE HALLWAY!!!!"

 "I'LL CLEAN THE WASHROOMS!!!!"

 "I'LL CLEAN THE DINING ROOM!!!!"

 "I'LL CLEAN THE BEDROOMS!!!!"

 We all ran out of the room at the same time screaming and going to clean the house, panic going through us, eyes wide in horror.

**************************************************************************************************************

Sky's dad, Peter's POV

We laughed as they ran away, "Who knew all it took was to threaten to enslave them to us to take their punishment??"

"Haha they sure are funny." Liam's mum smirked mischievously.

*************************************************************************************************************

Liam's mother POV

Teaches them to mess with me, I thought smirking

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GOSH IM SUCH A DUMB PERSON I forgot to tell you guys bout vampss sorry bout that

Well as you they’re pale and have crimson eyes with different colors for the irises

They have good smell when hunting; they have really good ears and are super fast

They can go in the sun for a couple of hours if they just fed, if they haven’t fed for a long time they’ll die when they go in the sun, and NO ITS NOT LIKE TWILIGHT THEY DONT SPARKLE

They don’t have to sleep but when they want to they can

They also can’t change vampires or make people pregnant; they have to ask the queen to change the cells in their body in order to that only if she approves of the person

They are all FERCIOUSLY loyal to the queen

Only silver, the sun, werewolves or magic can hurt them, otherwise they’re invincible to everything else

Can only get in the royal guard if they can past the test without using special abilities so it’s a mix

They have true mates just like werewolves do

There has never been a rogue vampire before, queen rules with an iron fist

Royal guard has diff departments: tracking (electronically), hunting, defense, attack, extractions, etc.

Powers can be divided to: physical, mental, shield, etc.

Btw there are 5 main supernaturals: werewolves, witches, warlocks, faes (fairies), vamps

And werewolves I’m sure everyone knows bout them, alpha, beta, omega, mates, super strength, hearing, speed, smell, etc.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Phew that took awhile I hope your enjoying the story so far

I appreciate all the comments and votes I’ve been getting lately thanks for all your support guys :)

 I hope I didn’t miss anything for vamps if u need to know anything that I might have missed or anything bout other supernaturals just ask