I didnt mean to fuck everything up

En başından başla

I sighed and finally decided to tell him the only way I could think of. "I-...." My eyes met his again. "I had sex with another guy." I quickly said.

His heart sped up in his chest and his face pallened. His eyes widened but stayed the same color as before but now they were glossy and filled to the brim with tears.

"Remington-" I began. What do you tell someone in this kid of situation. "I didn't mean to." Was all I could manage to say in an attempt to save this moment.

He pulled his sleeves over his hands and whipped away the small amount of tears below his eyes. "What were you doing? With who?"

If I told him who, Denis would be hunted down and his blood drained from his veins.

"Who's Denis?" Remington looked at me.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked back at him with a hard stare. "Are you poking around in my thoughts?" He kept quiet and continued to stare at me until I answered the question. "How dare you?" My voice cracked.

How disrespectful. How am I suppose to be trusted when he can't even let me tell him what's wrong when he goes poking around in my brain, in search of the truth?

He just stared at me blankly, awaiting an answer he wasn't going to get. I tried to shut off my thoughts of Denis but it didn't work.

The thought of his lips against my neck and his hips against mine flooded my brain again, picturing every moment. Honestly I was doing it out of spite now so Remington would see. Denis's hips grinding against mine as we moaned in unison.

When I snapped out of my thoughts, Remington was staring in disgust and hatred, his jaw clenched. I crossed my arms over my chest and tilted my knee up, pursing my lips.

He shook his head and bit his lip to hold back the tears and hateful words. "Had to do something to get you out my thoughts." I spoke.

"You know how bad this hurts, Lizzie? The stabbing pain in my chest like I'm unable to breathe seeing you moan the name of another man." He gritted his teeth.

"Oh you're hurt?" I laughed. "Not once have you thought about how bad I felt when you kissed that other girl! Your tongue halfway down her throat as you felt her up!" I spat and threw my arms up. "Right in front of my eyes too, Remington! You knew I was coming back with Cokes and you did it anyway!" My lungs burned. "I can only imagine the hard on you had as her fat, silicone, stuffed ass was on your dick."

His eyes filled with feiry and he pushed me up against the wall flirmly. My breath quickened as I starred into his angry eyes. He was no long the boy I knew. The soft, cuddly, loveable Remington. He was dark, heartless, and angry. I'd pushed him overboard.

"Remington?" My voice cracked.

His eyes a now firey red I'd never seen before. Unlike how our eyes were during kinky or sweet moments. He wasn't responding. He'd pressed me firmly against the wall, his body on mine, not even a centimeter between us, but his head hovered above mine. His eyes locked on mine. His hands firmly beside head, daring me to move.

"Remington." I tried again, growing more terrified.

Nothing. I was afraid if I didn't get him snapped out of this soon I would end up Vampire's dinner.

"Remington!" I yelled at him now.

A slight, evil smirk grew onto his lips as his eyes kept on mine. My pulse quickened and I'd lost my breath out of fear.

Reacting quickly to bring him back, my lips pressed against his. Please come back to me, Remington. Please come back to me! I'm so sorry! Thoughts raced through my head, hoping he would hear them and come back.

Still nothing. My heart pounded in my ears so loud I couldn't even hear the trees around us rustling from the rough wind. I shallowed back the lump in my throat and thought again. Maybe I needed to kiss him longer?

My lips pressed against his again, now harder. Waiting was killing me. I needed him back.

It wasn't long before his lips moved against mine, kissing me back. His hands found my cheeks and his eyes closed.

I let out a sigh of relief in my head and kissed back. I wanted him to stay distracted but tears flowed down my cheeks, making him pull back and look at me.

I closed my eyes, terrified to check to see what was looking back at me. His hands trembled against my cheeks and pulled back. "Lizzie? What's wrong?" His voice was the same but I wasn't convinced just yet.

I squeezed my eyes more and shook my head. His hands found my hips again. "Lizzie?" He said again. I shook my head harder and covered my face with my hands. He pulled his hands away and tears clumped in his throat. "Lizzie? What did I do?"

His hands found mine and pulled them away slowly. "Princess please look at me."

My eyes slowly opened, the light blinding me until they came into focus on him. His eyes returned to dark brown, in pain and full of tears. "Y-you-... I-I lost y-you." I stuttered.

He sighed and pulled me into his chest. "You're freezing! Come on. You need to go inside." He picked me up off the ground lightly and walked inside again, setting me down at the bar and started some hot chocolate. "What do you mean lost me?"

"I got you m-mad and you s-shoved me against the w-wall. Your eyes t-turned firey red." I stuttered.

He brought a cup of hot chocolate mixed with some blood over and handed it to me. He sighed and ran a hand through my hair. "I'm sorry."

That's it? That's all he has to say? I'm sorry. What the hell? You just practically scared the life out of me and almost killed me and all you have to say is a simple I'm sorry?

I took a long swig of the hot chocolate and set it back down, getting up from the stool. "Don't worry about it." I walked to my room and closed the door.

What kind of an apology was that? I'm sorry. Okay.

I pulled off my clothes and found one of my band tank tops, Black Veil Brides, and put I on. The room was steaming hot and I knew he wasn't going to try anything soon so I kept my pants off, just underwear to cover myself and sat on the bed.

I really needed time to think this through and find out why my eyes flashed red when Denis popped my cherry. It was all so overwhelming that I finally laid down on top of the covers and drifted to sleep.

~*~

His firey eyes filled my eyesite. The cold stare and lifelessness staring me down like he was about to devour me whole with just a touch of his fangs to my neck.

He opened his mouth slowly and his fangs elongated from his gums. My eyes widened.

"Remington!" I screamed but it was too late. His fangs sunk into my neck, sucking me dry.

I colasped to the ground, everything turning white as I looked up at him. He was gone. No where to be seen.

I snapped up out of bed and my breath quickened. It was the second time tonight I had a dream like that. I needed to be in his arms.

Standing up, I rubbed my eyes and made my way into his room. He was sitting awake with his knees to his chest and he stared at the wall. "Remington?" His eyes snapped to me.

I moved the curtain at the foot of the bed and wrapped my arms around him. He sighed and laid back, pulling me into his arms. I laid on his chest and closed my eyes, drifting to sleep again.