Elements

2039 elements were made. Well the first one was made 2016, but they were attacked by the people who wanted their power. In 2039

The very first element.

Adam Jenson, the sweetest person you could ever know. His power was Fire, Invisibility, Earth, Flight , lightening strength, Run through things, telekinesis, Shapeshifter, magic,and speed. He has more but these are the ones he uses more often thats why they are important.

During a curtain year these people called the council, wanted the power of these elements and make their own. Adam faught back. He actually gave these children their abilities.

Like Skylar. Element 01, Invisibility/ Speed. Her Mom held a sick baby. When skylar was born she was so tiny but Adam appeared the day after Skylars birth and healed her by giving her the life of element inside her.

Jason Starch element 02 lightening/ Flight. He was an asthmatic kid. Couldnt run for shit. When he turned 7 Adam visit jasons dad, gave him the element, and boom no more asthma. And he could run fly and shoot lightening.

Stephanie Payne. Element 03
Telekinesis/ Running through things. She was a clumsy 4 eyed kid. She hated the way she looked. Stephanie was adopted when she was 7 when she turned 14 Adam visited her. For she was alone on her birthday. He gave her the best birthday gift.

Liam Parrish. Element 04 Strength. Liam was a nerdy kid smart at everything all through out grade school. But he got picked on alot one day he got his ass handed to him. When people asked he had enough courage to say i got got my ass beat. Adam thought he was brave for telling people and strong for getting his ass whooped. So he gave him his 4th element...strength.

Shawn Daniels. Element 06
Fire. Adam was just running out of time looking for another host for this Element but Shawn lost his dad in a boat crash so why not give him Fire something opposite.

Rose Crow. Element 07
Earth
oh she is a weird one for sure. But she was obsesses with earths finances. She actually was found as a baby in a field of flowers. Adam found her actually. She was such a cute child to him. And he gave her the element of earth.

Lastly.

Belle Monroe element 05 Shapeshifter/ magician. Her 2nd wasnt too important but it was to the council since it came from Adam. He actually gave it to her because her dream was to become these things...he thought i found myself a believer.

But after he gave all of his elements away. He erased all memories of anyone who ever saw him. The the year 2039 hit. And he died. But little did they know it was gone. Everything...and they found them all the element again...the council is back.

This is how the story begins...

Elements of 2048