Lives

(This is a month after she was sent to this world)

"Alanna! Its time for brunch dear!" Said a voice.

"Just a minute!" Alanna replied coming down in her Egyptian attire.

"Your going to wear that?" Said a woman wearing a short tight red dress.

Alanna nodded patting the feathers on her skirt down. "Of course I am."

The woman signs shaking her head. "Anyway cmon we need to talk about this new movie."

Alanna nodded and hopped down the stairs. The two then left out to a cafe  where Alanna had a Cup of hot chocolate while the other had a cup of coffie.

"Now sweety you got people wanting you to play in their movies."

Alanna smiled. "That's great. Already two weeks into my new job and already I have directors wanting me to play in them."

"But you can only play in one." The woman said pulling out a suitcase and pulls out a script. "I honestly think you do this one cause this one is offering more money."

Alanna tilted her head taking the stack of paper and raised an eyebrow. "Um... Gods little Big booty Egyptian Girls?"

The woman nodded. "There is something special in it too for you."

Alanna opened the script and lightly flipped through the pages. Her face went darker from her blush and closed the script. "I'm not doing a porno Patty!"

Patty giggled. "Aaww come on kid. You wanna be big dont you? And to be big you need a sex tape. Look at Mikey Cyrus."

"Everybody hates her actually and she really over did herself."

Patty growled. "Then look at Nicky minaj. She has several and you can be just as big as she is if you do."

Alanna growled. "I said no patty. Now either you get that through that thick head of yours or I'll get myself a new agent."

Patty rolls her eyes and takes the script and hands over another. Alanna takes it and tilts her head at the title.

"Egyptian Lust stories? This better not be another porno Patty."

Patty instantly took it and sighs handing over the last script she had.

"Egyptian Diarie?" She glared at the agent before opening it. She kimmed through the pages and growls slamming it on the table. "I said no porn!"

"This one isn't porn actually. That sex scene is just cause you play as a princess who falls in love with a man from the village and well you sneak out have sex and that will be the only time."

Alanna growled. "I'm not loosing my virginity on camera..."

"They have special clothes for if you don't want to have sex but look like it so relax."

Alanna growls. "If I end up being called a whore after this your going 30ft under with a nail in your head and your intestine around your neck."

A neko gives them their plates of food and smiles handing over the bill before walking away.

"You won't now relax honey." Patty said taking the script. "Now eat. You have a busy day."

Alanna ate her food and finished her drink.

"Can we at least see the places since they are right down the street from each other?"

Alanna look looked at her and crushed her empty cup. "Fine but if I get a dick anywhere near me I'm cutting it off."