Chapter One Hundred - Part Six

Evee threw her head back in laughter when she noticed Mathias shaking his skinny little body alongside Jared. Melanie, Jared's girlfriend clapped her hands, wooing at the both of them. Throughout the evening she seemed to have calmed down a little and for that the blonde Duchess was glad. Drinks were flowing, the music was blasting, people were having fun. Anna had taken off the tiara, since Evee thought it would be the safest. She didn't want it harmed, Harry agreed with her.

The sentimental part of the wedding had passed and this was all about friends and family. Most of Harry's older immediate family had left, which meant that they could even let more loose. She noticed her usual stiff bodyguard, Bobby dancing along with his girlfriend even though he had not drank a sip of alcohol.

Evee's lips nipped at the glass of champagne, holding back a grin when she noticed Harry and his brother awkwardly moving their feet on the dance floor. Her husband's tie had come loose and he was actually wearing it around his head. His ears nearly as red as his cheeks, a massive grin upon his face as he danced to Low by Flo Rida.  William seemed to have a little more trouble getting as close to the floor as Harry. His moves weren't as good as Harry's.

Shawty had them apple bottom jeans (jeans)

Boots with the fur (with the fur)

The whole club was looking at her

She hit the floor (she hit the floor)

Evee laughed when Emilia managed to grab her hand, dragging her towards the dancefloor. She tried to dance along as much as the dress would let her, laughing at Thomas who was already doing the worm on the floor. She noticed Harry coming behind her, wrapping his arms around her neck.

Next thing you know

Shawty got low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low

Them baggy sweat pants

And the Reebok's with the straps (with the straps)

She turned around and gave that big booty a smack (hey)

She hit the floor (she hit the floor)

Next thing you know

Shawty got low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low

His hand gracefully slit down the length of her arm as she swayed her hips along with his. The whole room was lit, people were dancing and sweating and laughing. It was the most perfect evening she could think of. She laughed when the music stopped and Skippy drunkenly grabbed the microphone once again. Evee made eye contact with Lara, Skippy's wife who just shrugged at her husband's behavior. "Harry, my man. My main man." Thomas spoke, placing his hand over his heart with a big breath.

"He's not going to cry, is he?" Evee mumbled, a little buzzed herself.

"I don't know but I need my camera." Harry slurred, patting his suit in search for his cellphone.

"Evee, you hot hot hot- Thing." Skippy spoke a little too loudly. The blonde thanked her lucky stars that her parents, aunts and uncles were already off to bed. "Haz, you so lucky."

"Got it!" Harry spoke, throwing his cellphone in the air and filming his stumbling Eton friend.

"We, us, we friends." Skippy pointed at everyone in the room, stopping when he pointed at his wife to wink at her. "We know it's late and you guys want to go off and you know... Hankey pankey." Thomas snorted in the microphone, laughing at his own joke. "But we have one final surprise for you. Especially for you, Evee. Because I remember the very first time I met you."