Chapter Seventy Three

It was on Saturday that the famous couple had their engagement shoot. Evee wanted it to be as casual as possible, she didn't like the stiff photographs she had seen from other royals. She knew there were certain things that she didn't control, definitely not when you're marrying a prince but she did want something to say. The way she looked today was something she had chosen herself. She wanted the photographs to be as genuine as possible, portraying how they both were in real life.

Careless, free and genuine.

She liked the way she looked in her white summer dress, the way that they braided her hair in a special way. She liked how her engagement ring (all three of them) matched her style.

"Let's take a few pictures from the top up." Evee knew what she had to do. Harry's arm was firmly wrapped around her neck, her head in the crook of his shoulder. She placed her left hand on top of his chest and give the camera a genuine smile.

She could feel him breathing down her neck, even though she didn't see his expression. "Let us all pray that I don't have any sweat stains on this shirt. I'm so hot." Evee heard him mumble, standing in the sun.

She laughed, throwing back her head as the photographer kept clicking his camera. "I don't smell anything. I'm sure they can Photoshop it out." She giggled, adverting her eyes up at him as he looked down with a smirk.

"Those are good ones guys! They look great!" The photographer yelled.

"I didn't even realize we were still shooting." Evee mumbled, listening to the man with half an ear. "Can we take a couple lying on the grass?" She questioned, she didn't care that they wouldn't use them in the press, she wanted a couple of private ones as well. "I'll try not to stain the dress."

The photographer adverted his eyes to the main press publicist who just shrugged and nodded his head. "Okay let sit you both down."

"Sit with me." Evee grinned, already planting her ass on the green grass of Kensington Gardens. She tucked on his wrist, pulling him down.

"Scoot a bit closer, will you? You look like you're scared of me." Harry teased.

"Well, with your sweat pools on your armpits, I'm not sure if I want to." Evee smirked, sticking out her tongue. The photographer couldn't help but chuckle at the prince his expression. He even had to admit that they were a fun couple to be around.

Harry in reply lifted his arms to check. "I'm just kidding, you idiot." The blonde laughed, sitting closer towards Harry who in reply gave her a little push. "Ai! Did you get that on camera, Dan? The public won't be happy with that, you know! 'Prince assaults fiancée!'" Evee threatened as a joke.

She threw her head back in laughter as Harry wrapped his arm around her neck. The photographer in the meantime tried to take as many pictures as possible. "Right guys, let's be serious for a minute. Harry, please look at her and Evee, you can look at me with that smile." Dan instructed, laying himself down on the grass to get a good angle.

Evee nodded her head, trying not to laugh. She could feel Harry putting his head on hers as they both looked up at the camera. He put wrapped his arms around her waist as she covered her left hand around his upperarm, making sure the ring could be seen. "Good! Good! Love it guys! I think we have a winner!". They tried holding back laughter as the photographer clicked away. "It's a wrap!"

The blonde smiled, taking Harry's hand as he offered to help her back on her feet. "Can we see them?" She questioned the older man, who was now staring down at the Nikon camera.

"Sure." Harry and her stepped behind the camerascreen, she felt him wrap his arm around her shoulders. "This is actually one of my favorites." Evee looked down, staring at the picture. It was a shot the man had taken when they sat down on the grass. She was laughing at Harry and he looked at her with loving eyes. Her hand was wrapped around his bicep and his arms were curved around her waist.