Chapter Twenty Four

Everything was set for the party, Evee had plenty of beer, wine and snacks, she had her iPod on shuffle. Harry had even prepared her, telling her all about his friends.

He invited Tom Inskip, he had told Evee that the guy went to Eton with him but they had called him Skippy. Harry considered him one of his best friends, so Evee couldn't help but be nervous. She knew his friends were all born into rich families, yet they would be coming into her small apartment, meeting her (not so rich and not very upper-class) friends, whom on regularly base cursed around and flashed someone.

Tom was going to bring his fiancee, Lara. They had been dating for three years before he popped the question. Apparently, Lara was very down to earth and Harry was sure they would get along well.

Another friend, whom he met by Guy Pelly, was Julian, one of the only lads who was actually single. Harry told Evee most of his old pal friends were already settled down with two kids. He also invited Emilia, one of his younger friends, she was by far the craziest in his circle. She had a boyfriend named Scott, but they weren't getting along very well so she was coming alone.

Eveline explained her friends again towards Harry. She had told him Jared was the one with the blonde hair, explaining that he was the first friends she made in London. She had tried getting a cab two years ago from Kings cross to her apartment but failed, he had helped her.

She told him about Fred, that he was actually very nice. That he seemed a little rough with his tattoos but he had a big heart, at which Harry mumbled 'apparently not only a big heart' as a reply, receiving a glare from his girlfriend.

Harry had already met Chloe so she skipped that part.

Eveline explained Mathias to Harry, saying that he was definitely the most important person in her life at home (apart from close family). She had met him in high school and instantly connected. She had explained again that Mathias wasn't heterosexual, but that Harry would notice it soon enough (in which Harry, again, looked terrified).

Margot was Evee's friend through internship at the hospital when she went through nursing school. She was chaotic as could be, not so good in English and hilarious.

"Okay, so Margot is the blonde with the short hair. Mathias is the gay. Fred is the one with the tattoos and Jared's the blonde guy."

Evee nodded her head, "Yes. Don't call him the blonde guy though. He will begin a speech on how his hair doesn't define him."

"Well, we can start a conversation about that." Harry grinned, placing some glasses on her kitchentable and pointing towards his hair. "Don't you think we have a little too much wine and beer for eleven people..."

Evee overlooked her kitchtentable, which was stacked with drinks. She shrugged, "You can never have too much wine or beer. Believe me, at the end of the night, nothing will be left on this table. My friends drink a lot. Hey, I was thinking... Maybe I should just, ask my friends to give me their phones so there won't be any pictures." She spoke, leaning against the kitchen counter with her arms crossed.

"You don't think they would like, sell pictures or something." Harry spoke, looking a little hesitant.

"No! I know they won't, but you never know. I trust my friends, but I don't trust them drunk. It would be placed on Facebook or Snapchat before you know it. They wouldn't mean any harm but that's just how they are at parties. It has nothing to do with you."

"Right well, it's up to you." He spoke, stepping in front of her and wrapping his arms around her neck.

"Let's just enjoy tonight, right?" She mumbled, placing her head in his neck. "And don't freak out about their reactions."