Chapter Fifty Seven

The morning before William and Kate arrived back home, Harry suggested they could all use a walk. Evee wasn't sure about it, they would be in a public place. Sure, there were lots of locals running around for their daily jog in Hyde Park but Evee also know there were a lot of tourists as well. "I'm not sure that this is a good idea." Evee watched as Harry searched for George's coat.

"Kate does this frequently, it'll be okay." He assured her, grabbing Evee's beanie and putting it on his head.

"Maybe we should call them first. Charlotte hasn't been out that much."

"Evee! Come on." The little three year old stomped with his left foot. "Want to feed the duckies!"

"Yes Evee, we want to feed the duckies." Harry did the same action as George, stomping his feet on the ground also.

The nurse rolled her eyes at him, pushing the stroller that contained a now well dressed little princess. "Do you even have bread with you?"

"No. I forgot. Be right back." Harry grinned, turning around to leave his girlfriend with his nephew and niece.

"Do you like going outside, Georgie?" The blonde smiled at the little boy eagerly jumping around.

"Yes!"

"Are you ready?" Harry asked, looking at his girlfriend's attire. She was wearing her Hunter wellies once again, jeans, a plaid shirt and a kaki vest.

Evee nodded her head in reply, spotting the bag of bread now firmly planted in Harry's palms. "James is coming, right?"

"James will be around, yes." The blonde already felt somewhat better, knowing that the security guard would be around.

"Right, let's go then." She took a final glance at Charlotte, making sure that the little girl wouldn't be cold. Quickly pushing the stroller forward, she noticed Harry grabbing George's little hand.

"I want the bag of bread!" The boy spoke, jumping around and trying to grab it from Harry's hands.

"Careful not to drop it." The little bag wasn't very heavy, they were only 10 slices of bread in there so the boy could actually still hold it and still keep Harry's hand in his. "We should go this way."

Eveline followed his footsteps, carefully pushing the stroller, subconsciously looking around for any photographers. They weren't in the private area any more. Hyde park wasn't that busy, it was a Monday morning. Most people had to work. Passing the Queen Victory statue, they made their way towards the pond. "I see the duckies!" George squealed, pointing at the swans in the pond.

When they finally made it towards the edge of the water, Evee made sure to push the strollers breaks. Harry was already walking towards the spot where most birds were sitting, George keenly still on his hand. "You want to have a look?" The blonde smiled at the little girl.

"Yes!" Her little hands reached for Evee to get her out of the stroller. "You mind watching the stroller?" She turned towards James, who's eyes were looking around in the area for anything uncommon.  She noticed him shaking his head and unbuckled the little princess. "There you go. You want to walk?"

The nurse managed to put the little girl on her feet, her hand firmly grasping hers. Her little feet followed Evee's rapidly. When they finally met with Harry and George, the blonde asked for some bread and gave a slice to Charlotte. Crunching down to hold her steady, she watched as the little girl threw the pieces at the swans. She chuckled when George laughed, pointing at two ducks fighting for a piece.

"Try throwing it further, Charlotte. Like this." Evee took a piece of bread, accidently hitting a duck in the head with it. The duck was now staring at her, not intimidated at all. "Oops. Sorry."