Chapter Twenty Nine

"I am so getting you back for this." Evee mumbled underneath her breath. Harry had been teasing her throughout the entire dinner, his hands underneath the table, every time a little closer in between her thighs.

She had mastered the art of keeping a straight poker face when Kate told her all about the first time she met William. Evee was really interested in the story but with her boyfriend trying to hold back laughter next to her, it was difficult to concentrate. "It's good that you guys were friends first." Evee smiled at the both of them. She had hoped the smile reached her eyes when she pinched Harry in his hand, hoping he would leave her alone or at least, touch her properly.

She heard him squeal a little and tried holding back laughter. "Little wench." He mumbled playfuly.

"You should punch him harder, Evee." Will spoke, he already noticed the fact that his brother couldn't keep his hands to himself and how the poor girl tried to slap his unproper hands away.

"Thank you William, next time I will." Eveline grinned, taking a sip of her wine.

"I've got your back." Will grinned at the girl sitting in front of him.

"That's great guys, let's just all team up against the spare." Harry rolled his eyes, enjoying the fact that his girlfriend and his brother already got along perfectely. "Kate, you're still with me, right?"

The brunette rolled her eyes at him. "I'm staying out of this, I'm going to check on Charlotte, it's almost bed time."

"So Evee, how much of my brother's past are you aware of? Have you seen my brother's nudes? What did you think of them?" Harry was ready to throw half of his chocolate pie at his brothers face. Why was he being so annoying? Sure, they teased each other a lot but when he had introduced Cressida to him, he was never this laid back. "Remember the first time I brought Kate back to dads? And you were such an annoying prat through out the whole evening? It's payback time."

Evee tried holding back laughter as she watched both of them. She could easily see herself and her brother in this situation. "He's just teasing you, sweety." She grinned at Harry, placing her hand on his wrist. "Anyways, I haven't seen them. Do you actually have them laying around here somewhere so I can have a look?"

"Eveline!" Harry spoke, turning his head towards her in shock as she burst out laughing along with William.

"Those are not coming into my house!" William laughed, ignoring Harry who was shooting dirty glances at the both of them.

"I'm sorry." She grinned at her boyfriend, hoping she hadn't pushed too many buttons but when he just smiled at her with a weird look in his eyes, she didn't feel that comfortable.

"So Will..." Harry spoke, glancing challengely at his girlfriend, Evee could only squint her eyes at him. "Did I tell you that Evee and her gay bff have a well organised and practised synchronic dance on 'check on it' by Beyonce?"

William who just took a sip of his beer nearly choked. "Harry!" Evee in reply slapped his arm, trying to hold back laughter. She couldn't believe him!

"Skippy and Lara both witnessed it." He nodded his head at his brother.

"He did?! You will have to do it again!" William grinned at her.

"No way! Not going to happen!" She fiercely shook her head at the both of them.

"She'll do it after a couple of drinks." Harry shrugged, grinning at the blonde rolling his eyes at him. "Say how many wines have you already had this evening?"

"Just two, Ed." She spoke, sticking out her tongue at him. Harry in response tried grabbing her tongue with his fingers, laughing at her.

William, amused at the setting in front of him couldn't help but chuckle at the both of them. They did look happy, he really hoped it would last. Evee was everything Harry said she was; funny, charming and honest. She was trying to slap his hands away. Laughter was taking over the room when Kate walked back into the dining room with a broad smile upon her face, seeing them both.