1. Not The Dog

A/N:
It's, um, Sam here. And i'm here to bring you something that will break you or something that will partly heal you. Because i can't wait.

I wasn't over ep 7 and then they do this.

Jerks.

BUT LOVE WINS! In fiction not in real life.

Summary:
Viktor returns to Yuuri, with news.

-

Yuuri Katsuki stared at his phone, anxiously biting his nails. Many emotions flooded in his mind, all fighting for dominance in his head; worry was the one that won. Most people who passed him noticed his worry.

"Yuuri Katsuki." A voice called out. Yuuri looked up to face Yakov. "You're up." He informed, his facial expression stern, like always. "Yes, t-thanks." Yuuri thanked his coach-for-a-day and stood up to enter the icerink.

This was the first time he was going to do it without Viktor.

"Hey pig." Somebody tapped his shoulder, and Yuuri turned around to look down to Yuri Plisetsky. "Good luck." he hissed, immediatly walking away. "Thanks?" Yuuri called him out, confused.

"Okay Yuuri Katsuki, you got this. You said you were gonna face it on your own, and you will. For Makkachin. For Viktor. For Vicchan." He closed his eyes, until he heard his name, calling him to enter the rink.

"And here we have Yuuri Katsuki. Unfortunately, his coach Viktor Nikiforov is not here, because it seemed like there was something going with his dog back in Japan. Let's see how Katsuki would do without Nikiforov by his side."

Yuuri opened his eyes and a tear fell down his cheek, as the music started to play.

-

Yuuri did it suprisingly well, he got a standing ovation, the crowd was going crazy. He barely fell. It went great. And if Yuuri was going to be honest, he felt great. He felt like he skated his worries away.

He felt great for only that moment, the smile on his face slipped away when he didn't see Viktor, and he remembered what happened yesterday.

Feeling numb, Yuuri ice-skated to the opening of the rink, and immediatly put off his steels there, something usually wasn't done. Yakov and Plisetsky just watched him, not asking him anything.

He closed his eyes and let everything come over him.

He opened them again when he fell on the ice, and felt somebody or something lick his face. "Woof!"

".......Vicchan?"  Yuuri was blinded by his own desire to have Vicchan back.

No, Vicchan was much smaller, and he wasn't here with him, not anymore.

"Maccachin......?"

The dog 'woofed' excitedly. "Maccachin!" Yuuri happily called out. "Maccachin! You're okay! Maccachin what are you actually doing here?" Yuuri couldn't care less, he wasn't dead, that's what really mattered. He cuddled with the dog, and realized that Viktor must be here.

He looked up to see the grinning face of his coach. "What happened?" Yuuri questioned.

"Well, it seemed like nothing fatal happened to Maccachin." Viktor told him, getting on his knees himself to be able to see Yuuri better. "I just missed your peformance, such a tragedy, but i'm sure you did well." He smiled, intertwining his hands with Yuuri's.

Yuuri blushed and smiled shyly back at him, biting his lip as well. "I don't know my score yet actually." Yuuri almost whispered. "Let's find out then?" Viktor replied, squeezing in Yuuri's hand.

"IT'S ONLY A SCORE NO NEED TO BE SO GAY OVER IT!" Yuri Plisetsky shouted, groaning at the two love-sick boys. "ITS ONLY A SCORE OH MY GOD!"

"Woof!"

Yuuri ignored Yuri's statement, and turned to Maccachin. "For now i'm glad Maccachin is okay, he sure got me worried." Yuuri petted Maccachins head, earning a nuzzle from him. "Yeah, he sure got me worried, he better never does this again."

'finally got some attention' Maccachin thought, woofing one more time.

-

A/N:
Obviously the dog lives jeez a dog doesn't just die from choking. That's so obvious. I mean i'm not crying over the possibility of him dying bc its so small anyway. hahahah

ahahaha

haaha

aha

ah

;-;
N

-Sam with da pam (bromantically )