Epilogue

Thea-15 years later (Olivia Brower)
Tessa-Steve  Jablonsky

"Thea,Come down to meet Alpha Titan".
Ugh.... I'm tired of my mother trying to help me find my mate. I am a go with the flow kind of person,and she's trying to plan my life. I want to finish school and travel the world. But if I find my mate,that obviously won't happen.

Mother and Father have truly been busy. They have 11 children,not including me. It's me (18),Daniel and Alex(15) Sabrina and Lucia (14),Cassia and Adara (12),Holden and Isabella(10), Faye and Hope (9),and finally Ruelle (2). That's to many kids in my opinion.

I rolled my eyes before hauling my cute ass down the stairs,dreading the meeting my parents are forcing. Once stepping of the landing, I immediately felt like a dwarf. Alpha Titan's height of 6'6 made my 5'2 look like an ant.

He turned towards me and growled possessively. "Mine". I  gasped and glared at my mother. I totally wasn't ready to meet my mate. I instinctively turned around and sprinted up the many flights of stairs to my room. I,of course,zig zag through the corridors to try and make Alpha Titan confused.

Once reaching my room, I locked the door and snuck out the window. I flung myself out the window and fell 4 stories down into a shrub. I smeared myself with mud before running in the opposite direction of my house.

I cannot have a mate. This is impossible. I am not like any of my family. I am the only arctic fox in the world. And that endangers my life,due to not living in an area with snow.

I shifted into Ebony,my fox, before sprinting throughout my land. My normally light grey coat became almost pitch black due to mud and dirt. The sound of thundering paws echoed behind me. I panicked before continuing to sprint,occasionally zig-zagging,spreading my scent everywhere.

I finally crossed the border and ran into the airport,shifting back into my human form as I  got closer to the planes. I bought a ticket under the name of my best friend from London,Ebony Kane. I picked a plane headed to London in less than half a hour before sprinting on the plane,hiding my scent.

As the plane flew off, I saw Alpha Titan's pitch black wolf staring at me through the window with upset eyes. I am not good enough for him. He deserves better. I will reject him,marry a human,have human babies with the mundane gene,hopefully.

I just am not good for him.