Chapter 3

Zach-----> above ( Dylan O' Brian)
Dynasty- MIIA

        Avalon

          Vincent shifted back and slid on the clothes that he grabbed from a tree. I stayed in my fox form as he stalked towards me. I whimper when I saw the anger on his eyes. He shook his head before picking me up.
         I  squirmed and wiggled,trying to get out of his grasp. He growled when I continued to squirm. "Stop it before my wolf and I do something you don't want to happen." . I felt my eyes wide before I made my body freeze. 
         He did not just say that. I whimpered and began letting tears fall from my fox eyes. He began cooing at me in my ear when my tears hit his arms. I was shaking in fear and fright.
       "Can you shift back for me?". I shook my soft,red head cuddling slightly into his arms. He began to pout and I looked blankly at him. He sighed before sitting on his bed. I curled into his lap and set my head on my paws. Alaska was truly beautiful. Her orange-red fur,black paws,a white stripe on her belly and forehead,and white tips on her ears.
        Her special grey eyes that apparently were rare for werefoxes. Except for the royal family. They apparently all had grey eyes in human and fox except for the princess.
       She had crystal blue eyes,like me. And we also share the same name. The only difference is her last name was Winchester.
       We foxes are very prideful, dauntless, erudite, cunning, and sneaky. Me, I seem to have more cockiness than others,as I'm told.
     King William and Queen Eliza had three children: Prince Lance and Athur, and Princess Avalon. They went with the Camalot theme with their children's name.
       For some reason, I can't remember anything before I was 9. Anything before that,it's a blurred memory. And Princess Avalon disappeared 4 months before she was 9. But could I possibly be her?
         I let that thought combine me before I fell asleep in my mates lap.

  ************************

     Our King and Queen are requesting all of us foxes to meet. Yay,not. This is my first time seeing any other fox. I shook Vincent's shoulder. He groaned before turning towards me. " Hey, I have to go to a meeting for werefoxes". He nodded before pulling himself out of bed. I tilted my head before walking behind him to the closet.
      I put on a black tee shirt dress, black tights, heeled wedged black ankle boots. I let my hair in its natural curls and slid a black bow to pull my sides back. I put all my earrings one and the only thing I have from the before the  age of 9,a necklace.
        It has a gold chain with a topaz, my birthstone,surrounded by diamonds. I had Vincent clasp it around my necklace. I grabbed my phone and purse before grasping Vincent's hand. We walked to the car as Alaska told me where to go. I told Vincent and we drove to the place.
       I sucked in a breath at the breathtaking palace. I grabbed my purse before I let Vincent help me out of the car before I followed the scent of other werefoxes. I arrived in the huge throne room. All eyes were cast to me and everyone gasped. "She favors the Queen" "She is stunning" "Its the princess" "She has returned to us". This all filled my ears and I turned to Vincent. "Vince,what's going on?". "You just called me Vince,not Vincent", he whispered in awe.
      I rolled my eyes. Is that the only thing he heard? Yep.Hold you head up babe. "What is all the ruckus about-", I turned to see King William, "Avalon?".  I nodded and tears began to fill his eyes. Queen Eliza went to his side and  she teared up at the sight of me.
      Why are they both tearing up? Following what Alaska said,I held my head up in pride. "My baby girl is back",Queen Eliza and King William announced.  I searched around and saw I was the center of attention. Shit.
        We are royalty idiot. I gasped before all my memories rushed into my head. I can remember. Finally. I remember everything now. My childhood that was just a blur until now.
      "Mom,Dad?" They smile before engulfing me into a hug. I have a family. But that means my father lied to me. I had been abused for no reason.
      Why the hell did my so called  'Father', want me. Did he want me for ransom. The thoughts consume me as I snuggle into Vincent's side. He picks me up and I rest my head on his shoulder. Everyone "awes" before we walked away,following my parents.
       They led us to a huge ass room and I felt Vincent suck in a breathe. I lifted my head and my breath was taking away. Holy shit this room is beautiful. The huge bed covered with a grey comforter. I let Vincent carry me to the bed and set me down.
      I shut my eyes as I felt the bed dip. An arm wrapped around my waist and dragged my closer. The sparks and his breathing were and lullaby to me.

**********************

        I awoke with a start. Turning towards Vincent, I see an empty space. Where did he go? I groaned and rolled over,wanting to fall back asleep in the bed made of clouds and the softest sheets.
        I wonder if they are made of satin. That's how smooth the sheets and pillowcases are. They didn't make my frizzy,curly hair frizz. Which is great. I hate frizzy hair.
     I heard the door open and shut. I peered up to see Vincent holding a tray piled with food that smelt amazing. I felt the waterfall of droll falling down my face.
    He chuckled before placing the tray on my lap. He walked to the other side of the bed before sitting down next to me. His arm rested on my shoulder before he pecked my forehead.
    "Eat up babe". I turned to look up at him. I smile before pecking him on the lips. "Vince............. I love you".