Chapter 9

Bryce ------ (Matthew Daddario)
7 Years- Lukas Graham

Ryder

I continued to rock Avalon as she slept peacefully in my arms. The tears on her face left streaks and I felt my heart snapping. She upset because of my foolish actions of not using protection.
Now she is pregnant and upset. It's like she scared that I wouldn't have accepted the baby or something like that. But I've always wanted to have a beautiful family with my mate.
I mean, Thea is a part of my family. Along with Avalon. They are my whole life now. And I truly don't mind that. I love them. Thea is like a daughter to me already.

I picked Avalon up and carried her into bed. I set her down and pulled the blankets over me and her. As my head hit the pillow, her scent absorbed me.

Garth growled in approval before snuggling into her hair. I chuckled at him before getting my response. A damn growl.

That wolf gets offended too easily. It's stupid really. Anything can offend him. He's like a girl.

Avalon

The flashbacks haunted my mind. The tears,dealing with the emotional pain,and labor all by myself. It just hurt to think I am going to deal with labor again. 

After Thea, I didn't want to have another kid. It was hard for me to grasp on reality.
But Ryder is so excited about the baby and it broke my heart that I could easily destroy his excitement. But I can't do that to him. I love him too much.

I opened my eyes and let them adjust to the bright light. Peeling of his arm,Ryder groaned and rolled over to my side. I chuckled before walking into the closet to change.
Today, I am having a friends day. AKA Grace and Bryce day. I threw on a pair of maroon jeans,a plain black long-sleeved sweater and my boots.

I tip toed out of the room and down the staircase. Grabbing my purse,my phone began to go off. I jumped and saw that Bryce was calling me. I answered and I got the code word,cold,before running out the door.

I jumped into the passenger seat of Bryce's car. You see,Grace and Bryce were mates. They were so perfect for each other. They looked similar,but not like that matters. Their personalities blended with each other. Grace calmed Bryce down while Bryce made Grace have fun.

The couples bickering was always a great deal to watch. I know,harsh,but it's true. I felt a presence in my head and I immediately knew it was Ryder. I opened the link and his voice boomed in my head. 'WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU AVALON CAMILLA WINCHESTER!' I growled at him before answering,'hanging with Bryce and Grace'. 'I'M COMING'.

I growled and made Bryce step on the gas petal. The car zoomed forward as a howl was heard. I encouraged him to get away. I truly just wanted a fucking day off.

We were going to the mall, lunch,and a movie. I couldn't wait to get some new clothes. It had been a while since I have gotten some new clothes. It's been all about Thea. I just want to have fun.
We pulled into the parking lot and laughed at our horrible singing along with the radio. We received very strange looks. We laughed even harder before walking into the mall. Grace and I immediately found Starbucks and we sprinted into the place.

I got me a grande double chocolate chip Frappuccino and a lemon pound cake. I got my order and Grace and I sipped our drinks. I saw Hot Topic and dragged them into the store.

I grabbed every shirt that slightly made me intrested and bought them. I got tons of band tees and some supernatural clothing. I carries my bags out before I heard my name called.

I turned to see a fuming Ryder storming towards me. He stopped right in front of me and held my body close to his."Never leave me again". I nodded before pulling out of his grasp. I handed him my bags before continuing dragging Grace into every store we passed.

Around lunch time, we walked into the huge food court and got pizza. I've been craving it for awhile now. Once we finished eating, we continuedto torture our boys,by shopping.

Me and Grace snuck into Victorias Secret and bought a bunch of bras and underwear, after playing around with it of course.

When we walked out,two very pissed off mates stared at us. We smirked before continuing to shop. I was having a blast being with my friends and mate. Even if he doesn't like his job as bag carrier,I gave him bags.

It kept him super close to me. Which is good since I see a bunch of sluts eye raping him. I growled at them and he turned his head towards me. " All yours babe". Alaska slightly calmed down when he said that but still wanted the gauge the sluts eyes out.

Ryder was her mate and she did not want to share him with anyone. Except his family. She was a very possessive fox. She didn't like sharing. Period. She never has. She's a little spoiled fox in my opinion.
I still love her though. She is a major part of me. I don't know what I would be like without her. Probably dead somewhere in a ditch. All because of my so called ' Father ', Brant. Alaska growled at his name. She hated his guts.

And it's understandable. He hurt her human as she tells me. She is very protective of Thea and I. She would do anything for us. And that's why I am super grateful for her. 

I wouldn't want to have a bitch as my fox. That would annoy the hell our of me. Alaska is perfect for me. I don't want any other fox.

But I also don't want any other person as my mate. Ryder completes me. Even if his possessiveness pisses me off most of the time, I adore him.

My life is perfect with Thea,Ryder, and of course, Alaska my fox.