Chapter 2

Amanda -----> above ( Willa Holland)
All the Pretty Girls - Kaleo

Vincent

        I found her.I found my mate.And I'm never going to let her go. I already love her.My sister is close to her. But she looks so troubled. I want to make my mate smile,not frown.
       She is so beautiful. Her long,dark curly hair and her crystal clear eyes. She doesn't smell like a human. I don't recognize her scent. But her smell is almost addictive. Mint and vanilla. She's a werefox.I talked to her fox,Alaska,about Avalon's past.She said you need to ask that question. Thank you Greyson.

Avalon

        We all sat down at Amanda's dining table. "I would like to thank the goddess for letting me meet these two physcos. Who are my best friends,Zach and Avalon. And for having Avalon as Vincent's mate,and not some random bimbo". Once Amanda finished her little speech,I broke out laughing at her choice of wording. "Love you too Amanda,your not that bad either".
We all laughed before digging in. I look down at my plate and saw it was piled with food. How was I to eat all this.I saw Zach peek at me and he nodded in understanding. I never have had a big stomach. Practically since I was starved for almost 18 years.
        I ate all that I could before Vincent  saw my plate. A frown placed itself on his beautiful face. "Avalon,why aren't you eating"? I looked down at my shoes,suddenly interested in my boots. He let out a low growl before yanking me into his lap.
       I squeaked and he held a fork of food up to my mouth. I stared blankly at the fork before shaking my head.He put his hand on my hip and I gasped at the sparks.He took advantage of this and put the fork in my mouth. I swallowed and glared at him.
        How dare he feed me like I was a little child. That little fucker. I unraveled his arms from my waist before saying, "Thank y'all for the dinner.I am exhausted,so I hope to see everyone later". I grabbed my jacket and purse before walking towards the door.
I opened the door and walked to my baby.Unlocking the door,I sat down and let the tears fall. Why am I being so weak. I started my car and my ipod started to play my relaxing playlist.Which was truly just depressing. I drove to the apartment and walked inside.
       I took my jacket and shoes off and set everything down.Washing my face,I saw the trails that tears had paved earlier.I slid into bed and cried myself to sleep. I am truly weak.Just like my father told me. You are not weak.
       I ignored Alaska and layed staring at my ceiling. My phone began to ring so I grabbed it and saw and unknown number calling me. I,being a little idiot, picked it up. "Hello sweet daughter of mine". I gasped before throwing my phone at the wall. I am no longer safe.
           He found me. I'm fucked. Time to move somewhere else. I grabbed my tablet and searched for cheap places where I could go. Before I bought my ticket to Germany,the door was flung open and a very upset Vincent stood there. I stared,wide-eyed and sat still.
He looked at my tablet,then me,than back at my tablet. He growled before stalking towards me.I squeaked when he yanked me into his lap. Deja vu or not. He growled when I tried to move.
             Before I could get out of his grasp,canines were sunk into my neck.I gasped and tried to move away,which caused more pain. Tears began to fall from my eyes as reality struck me,hard. He marked me,without my consent. I was his. I couldn't escape. It would cause me too much pain. I glared at him before darkness consumed me.

**********

       I awoke in a room that wasn't my own. I wiped the tears that fell from my eyes. That bastard. He marked me without my permission and then brought me back to his room. I hate him. I closed my eyes again before I felt an arm on my waist. I screamed and a startled Vincent flung up from where the arm came from.
        I glared at him and crawled out of the bed.The draft made my legs cold.Wait,last I remember, I was wearing my marvel comics onesie. I looked down to see I was in a man's t-shirt. I turned on my heel before letting the bastard have a piece of my mind. "First you mark me without my consent and then you change me. Some guts you have bastard. I hate you.Stay away from me!" . I turn away and storm towards the door,tears of frustration in my eyes.
         Before I could make my dramatic exit, I was slammed into a wall. "You will never leave me. You are mine!". I let out a whimper when he roared this at me. Tears began to freely flow down my face as fear strikes me.
Vincent froze and he looked down at me with sad puppy eyes and I felt my heart break. I ripped out his grip before squeezing out the door. Falling down the stairs, I run out the front door and into the forest.
          I hear a loud,painful howl and my heart clenched in pain. I shifted into Alaska and began to run,not letting her have control. She might make me go back to him.
         I continued to run before I was tackled to the ground. I looked up to see an ebony wolf with piercing gray eyes staring down at me.I felt Alaska fighting for control before I gave up and I felt my eyes change color.
The wolf licked my muzzle before picking me up by my scruff on my neck and began walking. Alaska whimpered and cried at the way our mate was treating us.
         Me, I expected this.I felt Alaska fade into the back of my mind and my eyes go back to their original color. I squirmed and he growled at me. I looked and saw his eyes were pitch black,like his fur.

Oh shit.