Chapter 6

Lance -------> ( Liam Hemsworth)
Please Don't Say You Love Me -Gabrielle Alpin

Ryder

        I have met her,my mate. Who is the Queen to a kingdom. She's so beautiful and the most interesting thing in my life. She has crystal clear eyes and dark brunnette curly hair. Her skin is so pale,but it suits her. She's petite compared to my huge build.
        She's thin,but has curves everywhere. And her bright red lips that I just want to kiss forever and ever. I hate that she has had someone else's child, but apparently it was a rape child. And it's sweet that she didn't  want to abort it or give it up to a family.
       Her attitude makes up for her height though. She's stubborn, daunting, erudite, sly, cunning, seductive, and caring. Everyone just wants to be around her. Queens are said to be heartless bitches,but she cares for her people.
      I turned towards her in her bed and looked at her peaceful face. She looked almost free. Her lips curved into a slight smile and her face was relaxed. I kissed her forehead and she moaned at the contact.
        I felt my wolf, Garth, stir and become almost crazy. He wanted her. Badly. I struggled to keep him under control with the fact that she is skittish around me. He whimpered at the thought of his mate scared of him.
I already loved Avalon. She just has that vibe that I love about her. Thing is,how could we rule both kingdoms? The Fox Royal family selects the child with the most capabilities to rule without struggles. No matter what gender or age. That's what I like about them. They don't feel that men have to be dominant.
     It could be any gender. And that is amazing. I didn't have a choice in being the Alpha King. I got it because of my fucking heritage. I was trained to be king since I could retail information.
      I have searched for my mate everywhere. Now that I have found her, my world has changed completely. It all turns around Avalon. And we haven't even mated yet. I looked down to see her blue/ grey eyes looking up at me.
    My eyes flickered down to her lips and I began to lean into her personal space. She leaned in and our lips met in the middle.
     The sparks and tingles stung my lips as I nibbled on her bottom lip. She opened her mouth and I shot my tongue in. A slight kiss had turned into a full make-out session. I trailed kisses down to where I would mark her and began to suck there.
     She moaned and Garth was begging for us to mark her. I felt my canines extend. She moaned and I felt her nod her head. I bit into her neck and held her close to me.
      I took my canines out and licked the mark to heal it. I looked towards Avalon and I saw her eyes sparkling in the light. Her smile was so breathtaking.

Avalon

       He marked me. And for once,I am super excited about it. I don't know how we would rule both kingdoms though. We can't give up our titles though.It's in our blood.
     "Ryder, how will we rule both of our kingdoms?" He looked into my eyes and softly smiled," We will figure it out,my queen". "Okay,my king". He growled in approval and dragged me closer to him.
    " Careful mate". I gasped when I saw his topaz eyes turned into black. I felt Alaska scratching and clawing at the invisible wall in my head. She wanted control and badly.
    I finally gave up and let her loose. " Hey sexy". He growled before flipping us over. He was on top of me and held my arms down. I gave him a seductive look and his eyes got even darker.
    " I want to have my ways with you so badly". " Who's stopping you?"  *(warning:The fickle frackle is here)*
    Woah. Where the hell is this confidence coming from. He ripped my t-shirt off and I messed with the band of his boxers. He grabbed my hands and held them down. "Calm down Avalon. Let me love you". My heart fluttered and a blush of scarlet brushed my cheeks.
      He trailed kisses down my chest and began to mess with my left nipple with his mouth and my right with his hands. After a couple of minutes, he switched to my right and did the same thing.
     Alaska was literally purring at the affection she was receiving. He continued to trail kisses until my panties stopped him. He ripped them off with his teeth,which made me even more turned on.
     He peppered open kisses on my thighs around my entrance. I clawed at his boxers and he chuckled before taking them off. Damn was he fucking huge. He stuck his fingers in my vagina and began to pump them in and out.
     I growled at him. He was fucking teasing me. I grabbed his hair and kissed him hard on the lips. I pulled away and began to stroke his member. He purred and groaned and I continued to stroke. I yanked my hand away and he growled in disapproval.
    Placing himself at my entrance, he pushed himself into me. I began to moan and he went even faster. Soon after, we both reached our climaxes. He rolled off of me kissed my softly on the lips.
*(Fickle  frackle is done (apoligize if it sucks)*

     "That was-" "amazing".  I nodded and he pulled my naked form into his. We were like two puzzle pieces. Ryder messed with my hair while I played with his hand. He twirled and braided tiny brunnette curls and would kiss my forehead every once in a while.
        " How are you feeling babe". I turned towards him and let my emotions be expressed on my face. I was truly happy. " Great". "Avalon,I know this is soon,but I love you with all of my heart". I gasped and smiled.He loves me. "I love you too Ryder".

Continued

                         |
                         V

A

rthur ---> ( Zac Efron)
Wildfire- Seafret

Avalon

       I awoke with a strong arm wrapped around my waist. I turned over and saw a sleeping Ryder. He looked so peaceful. His stressed face was gone and all the frown lines were gone. His lips were in a natural pout and I just wanted to kiss him.
        Ughh. The bond had gotten to me already. I felt my dinner creeping it's ways back up my throat. I squirmed out of his arms and he whimpered as I sprinted out towards the toilet. I let the vomit happen and he held my hair back and rubbed my back.
       Please mind,we were both still naked as the day we were born. Once done with puking, I laid my head on his chest and let him carry me to the bed. Once I was laid done, I yawned and snuggled into his arms.
*********
Yawning, I stretched my arms up and was yanked back into a solid chest. I turned to see Ryder looking down at me, eyes filled with admiration and love. I pecked his lips and he growled when I took my lips away.
      I giggled and dragged myself out of bed, leaving a whimpering Ryder. I smiled softly before walking into the bathroom. Turning on the heat, I heard a voice in my head,Can I join. I chuckled before yelling yes. Seconds later, the door was swung open and there Ryder was, in all his glory.
I winked before strutting into the shower. A feral growl was voice by a very turned on wolf. I gasped as two, sturdy arms wrapped themselves around my waist.
Let's just say we had an all day long repeat of last night.