Chapter 1

Vincent ----->above ( Chris Evans)
Shine a Light by BANNERS
A/N-I made this case up......so no judging.And her fox is in bold

Avalon -------    years later

         "Now Miss Anderson,may you present your presentation?" Here goes nothing.This is more than half of my final average.Then I could be a detective. I nod before grabbing all my necessary stuff for it. "Hi,I'm Avalon and my presentation is on the Stillwater murders. This sequence of murders all involved brunette,green eyed females around the age of 24. The murder,John Banks,lost his wife to cancer so he went after women who looked like his wife when she was in her twenties. All females were stabbed repeatedly in the stomach before he would rearrange their face and cut their hair.He ended up killing 30 women before he was caught.He was executed on April 7,1999."
     "Great job Miss Anderson",my professor,Mr.Hendrix,announced. I smiled my award-winning smile for walking back to my seat. Great job babe, my fox,Alaska, voiced in my head.
       Yep,I found out why I didn't have a wolf.I am a Werefox. And we are very rare.Like there are less than 1000 of us in the world.I heard the bell and I sprung out of my chair.Today was my official last day of college.Tommorrow is graduation. "Avalon!!" I turned to see one of my close friends from class,Amanda. I smiled and stopped so she could catch up to me. "Hey,great job today.You happy about tomorrow. We are free after this! Well until we get jobs,of course-".  "Amanda,calm down.You are rambling.Yes I'm super happy.I already have a interview next week.". She blushes and we walk to Zach,our bisexual best friend. Amanda and Zach are both werewolfs. They are the only ones who know what I am.
      Zach is apparently my protector assigned by the moon goddess.I did research and apparently they are only assigned to Lunas.And I am not a Luna. I don't even have a mate.Well the thought of one sounds perfect. They are purposely made for you.No having to try and find the perfect person to complete you.
        We all walked back to our apartment and set our stuff down. Amanda had to go to her brother, who was an alpha. Zach had also left after placing his stuff down.He was apart of Amanda's pack. It was a pack only meeting.The alpha had finally returned from searching for his mate.
       To which he was unsuccessful.I walked into my room and put my pj's on . Tomorrow my life begins, as a new person. I am grown up.I crawled into my bed and set my alarm for 7 AM.

    *********

Beep....Beeep.....Beeep

       "Ughhhh". I hate mornings.I rolled over to the side of my queen bed and got up.My fuzzy socks sliding across the floor to my bathroom.Well the bathroom we all share.I locked the door and got into the shower.I shaved,scrubbed my body,washed my hair,etc.
      Once I was done with my shower,I wrapped myself in a towel and ran to my room.Even though I have been seen naked,another time for that story, I am modest.
      I grabbed the white/cream dress and slid on my white bra and underwear and slid my dress on.Putting my black leather jacket on,I looked at myself. I couldn't believe this was a girl who was abused a near 4 years ago.I slid my black wedged ankle boots and put a black bow in my hair that fell in natural curls.
     I twirled the bottom of my hair, my nervous habit. I looked one more time before leaving my room. "Ready Avalon?"  I turned to Zach and Amanda and nodded. We all grabbed our cap and gowns before running to my Jeep. We all drove to the auditorium and ran to our seats,all next to each other.Here we go.
         "Avalon Anderson. Major in Crime Investigator and Minor in Criminology." I stood up and strode up to the stage to grab my diploma.I shook hands with the Dean before sending a smile to the crowd. Zach had his phone out and was taking pictures. I walked down off the stage and watched the last people get their diplomas.
    Everyone threw their caps into the air.Watching them fly,I felt a smile grace my face.I was crushed into a group hug by Zach and Amanda. Today, I was to meet her brother. All I know is that his name is Vincent. I drove to her house and parked my baby. I stripped off my gown and turned towards the two others.
    Before  we even got close to the door,this Adonis like man ripped open the door. Holy shit he is sexy as fuck. I think I'm drooling. "MINE
!!!", the guy roared before stalking his way towards me.I whimpered and he halted and held his hands up in a surrendering way.
       Idiot,you made him sad. I blinked a couple times before smiling softly at him. He made slow, approachful steps towards me. As if at any given moment I would run. Finally,he stopped a couple of inches from me. "Mate...", he brought me into a hug and began smelling my neck.
       He kept muttering mine and mate under his breath. Thankfully,due to my advanced hearing,I heard everything. I stood still as a rock,afraid if I moved he would beat me. He began to purr into my neck. Like what the hell.
     "Brother,let her go please", thank you Amanda. He let me go, unwilling ,of course. "Avalon, meet my brother Vincent.Vincent meet Avalon".  I smiled towards Vincent and he smiled back. I don't know why I have this pull towards him. I think he might be our mate. I thought we didn't have mates. But he does.And apparently we are his.
        "Avalon!!" "Hello Mr and Mrs. Barnes". "We told you to call us Mary and William,Avalon."  I smile and blush at the correction. "Mom,Dad, I found my mate.It is Avalon", by the time he finished this,his arms were around my waist. The sparks stung my ribs and I couldn't help but gasp.
     I was his mate. I was to be a Luna. I had to rule a pack. If only he knew about my past. He would probably reject me.I guess he might have to be told this.But not now,he was too happy.I don't want to spoil his mood.