Chapter 4

Malia ----->above(Sabrina Carpenter)
Oblivion by Bastille

    Avalon

            Oh my god. What if he doesn't love me back. Ughhh. Why did I say that? It's an impulsive action. I truly think it is the mark. Even though it was forcibly put on me. I never had a damn option.
       But maybe I actually do love him. I can't live without him. I looked up towards his and immediately saw the look of suprise on his face. I began to scoot away from him before he dragged me into his lap. "DON'T YOU EVER TRY TO LEAVE ME". I whimpered before flinching away from him. He growled and lifted my head up.
      His eyes were ebony,like his wolf's fur. Oh shit. Gone were his beautiful blue eyes. Now to be replaced by the ebony orbs only I have seemed to attract. I stared at him and began to sob. His hard eyes softened before harding again.
      He grabbed me and our bags and began to storm out of the palace. I waved to my fellow foxes before being locked in the car. His grip on the wheel was tramatizing. I whimpered and stared out the window.

     Arriving at the pack house,he picked me up and dragged me out of the car and into his room. I was tossed on the bed and he climbed on top of me. Slamming his lips on mine,he began to mess with my nipples. He ripped my clothes off and his eyes got even darker when he saw my naked body. Oh fuck. He's gonna mate me. Before I knew it,he took my virginity. That asshat. I hate him. I'll never forgive him.

*******
     I awoke and turned towards Vincent. The asshat raped me and now I am stuck with him. I packed my bags and as I opened the door,a warrior ran in and yelled, "Rogues!!". Vincent woke up and glared at the warrior and the empty spot where I was. He grabbed me and dragged me down to the cellar where all the other kids and females where.I growled as he turned and looked at me,eyes filled with regret.
      Two hours later,I felt the worst pain in my chest. I gasped and clawed at it,wanting the pain to stop. All the woman stared at me with pain in their eyes. I ran up the stairs and pounded on the door. After many tries, I kicked the door down and ran into the battle. I saw Vincent's wolf lying still on the groud,blood pooling around him.
      I ran towards him and knelt beside him. "Luna,he's dying. There is nothing we can do. His wounds are too severe." I turned and saw the doctor smiling pitifully at me. I nodded before cradling his wolf's head. His eyes turned towards me and he whimpered. 'I'm so sorry Avalon. I'm sorry for everything. I'm not your real mate. It was a potion made by a witch. It made both of us believe we were mates. I have seen you before and fell in love. I rejected my mate,Zach,for you.I raped you and now you hate me. One day,I hope you forgive me for everything'. I felt sorry for Vincent. I held his head as he took his last breathes.
     As his body went still, I felt a piece of me breaking off. I lifted his head of my lap as he shifted into his human form. I turned and saw the pack staring at me. "Amanda, I want you to take over the pack. I can't stay here anymore". She nodded as I walked past her to pack my bags.
     When I finished, I grabbed my car keys and drove to my real home. The kingdom of the foxes. My birth family. As I pulled into the palace,I looked into the mirror to see my mark was gone.
    It was a plain scar now. He is officially dead. I open the door as my parents came running towards me. "We heard about the guy who kidnapped you attacked your pack. And about Vincent". I smiled gently before walking to the room that felt like I belonged in it.
     It was black and white with elegant designs. I smiled before setting my bags down. "This was your room as a child.". I turned and looked at my mother who leaned on the door. She walked in,shut the door and helped me unpack. "Mom,he wasn't even my real mate. It was a potion. He raped me. What if I get pregnant from this?".
       She turned towards me with a shocked look before answering,"If so,we will love her anyway". I nodded before continuing to unpack. Once we finished,she kissed my cheek before walking out. What if I'm pregnant.
    I put on my marvel onesie before crawling into bed.

***********

       " Miss,wake up. Miss". I groaned before opening my eyes to see a pretty girl with beautiful eyes staring at me. "I'm Malia. I'm your assistant. " "Avalon". She smiled before holding out a pair of  black jeans,a maroon top,my black wedge ankle boots,and my leather jacket. I smiled before putting the outfit on.
      We walked out of my room,talking up a storm. Turns out,she volunteered for this. She apparently was a close friend of mine. She was very quiet though. We walked to the throne room.
    Everyone turned towards us. I got suprised with all the smiles I received. Suddenly I felt the huge urge to puke. I ran to a bathroom and heaved everything I had out.
      Either I ate some bad food or I'm pregnant. Hopefully it's the first option. Not the latter.