Chapter 7

Thea -above
Half Light-Banners

Avalon

        "Mommy" . I ripped myself out of bed as the door opened. In ran my 3 year old daughter, Thea Valissa Winchester. Her blue eyes were filled with tears and her hair was crazy. I opened my arms and she sprinted into them.
       " Mommy, I had a nightmare". I calmed her down and cradled her into me. Thea was an extremely intelligent child. It's a thing that werefoxes have. We have 100% brain capacity. And we grow faster. But once 21,we age slower.
       I felt the bed move and Thea screamed. I turned and glared at Ryder as I shushed Thea. "Ryder,meet my daughter Thea. Thea,this is my soul mate Ryder. He is the Alpha King". Ryder looked intently at Thea with an unknown face.
      I laid her down next to me and she snuggled into my side.I craned my head towards Ryder and smiled.I rested my head on Thea's and let myself calm down.Ryder rested his arm on my waist and laid his head in my neck. This is all I need in my life.

Ryder

        I looked down at Avalon and Thea. They look so much alike. Except Thea is tanner. This was the rape child. But Avalon still is super protective of Thea. And Thea,she's so short and cute. Cute chubby cheeks,trouble talking,and curly hair. And the blue/grey eyes.
           Seeing Thea,I wondered what Avalon and my children would look like. I hope like her. She is a goddess. I already love Avalon so much. I ran my fingers through her hair and Avalon brought our bodies closer together.
       Garth was literally purring like a cat being petted. I lifted my head to see a picture of Avalon and a younger Thea, (below).

 I lifted my head to see a picture of Avalon and a younger Thea, (below)

       Avalon looked truly happy. A smile that looked like she didn't even have to try. That's what I want her smile to be like. Beautifully easy. As the sun began to rise, both girls began to move around. Mother like daughter I suppose.
       They both jumped up out of bed and ran towards the window. "Mommy,look at the beautiful sun rise!". "I see it too baby girl. It is beautiful.". Avalon was truly a natural mother. I walked up behind her and kissed her mark. She shuddered and leaned into me.
       " Morning babe". At this she shuddered once again and turned toward me. She flashed her breathtaking smile before grabbing my hand and putting Thea on her hip. I placed my arm around her waist and kissed the hand she was holding.

Avalon

      He accepted me and Thea. I am truly happy. I let him lead us to the kitchen before placing Thea down. She ran into her Uncle and my brother,Lance's arms and nearly knocked him over. His mate Diana chuckled before kissing Thea on the head.
      My mother and father were the last people to walk into our huge kitchen. My mother smiled at me and Ryder. She knew that we had mated earlier. I had his mark and smell. I'm truly surprised my brothers didn't notice.
      Lance,Arthur,and my father are truly really obsessed with making sure I am safe 24/7. Diana (Lance's mate),Lindsay(Arthurs mate),and my mother are just like,get a fucking man who loves you already.
        And yes,they have tried to set me up with people who they deem worthy of my time. I am polite,of course,but none have ever interested me. And now I know why. When one has a mate,they don't find an interest in the opposite gender. Their being makes them disturbed and grossed by any touch from anyone who is not their mate.
       And they didn't seem to get that I didn't want to be in a relationship. I had Thea and that was all I needed.
Until I met Ryder. He completely changed my world.
          And for the better and I loved how the world was like when I am with him. Time has no status on my mind. It's only him.
         Which can be a good or bad thing. I'm vulnerable now. If he or Thea gets hurt, I will do anything to get them back. Even die if necessary. I love them with all my heart. I mean,I gave life to one of them.
          And she is so innocent. I wish I had her innocence. She doesn't know the bad of the world that surrounds her outside of the palace. I try to keep her away from the darkness that could ruin her. She's so independent,and I want her to be safe.
       A mother's love for her child can do anything. I protect her from the world. Some may say it is stupid,but once I let her outside of the kingdom and into the real world,her heart would be trust.
       Her naive thoughts of the world is adorable. Even though she is a very intelligent child,I censor what would hurt her.
         She doesn't even know about her father. And I know one day I will have to tell her. I don't want her to feel unloved because she was a child made by rape and not love. Or that her birth father died.
         And that she's not a full werefox. But she is a hybrid of werewolfs and werefoxes. But all my children would have that problem. That's if me and Ryder have children together.
         Which we probably will,since he needs an heir. But I wouldn't mind if I had his children. The only thing I hated about being pregnant was the pain of labor and food craving.
But once you hold that baby in your arms, you forget all the pain and negative things. The innocence surrounds the baby and all they can do is coo. They can't yell at you,hit you. They do steal your sleep from you though. Thea was a peaceful baby,thankfully.
        All she did was sleep and eat. Barely cried or threw a tantrum. And her terrible twos weren't that bad. She just became very adventurous and independent. Which didn't work in my favor sometimes. But other times or did.
      But I'm thankful for Thea. And also for Ryder.