Chapter 2

The VMA'S get crazier and crazier every year don't they?

The show had just ended and we were on our way out to the limo, but we were struggling to find the exit. People were dispersed everywhere, all trying to make their way out which made it hard to even move.

As we were trying to pass through a crowd of celebrities I wasn't quite familiar with, a tall man with sunglasses unexpectedly stepped in front of us, blocking our way.

"Yo whaddup girls." It was... Snoop Dogg.

"H-hi." I said, a bit shocked, because why the hell was he even talking to us?

"I'm just havin' a little celebration up at my crib tonight, and y'all are invited." He said, all laid-back. He handed us each a pass that said VIP on it. Before leaving he added, "Hope to see you fine ladies there." and smiled.

Once he was gone, we all turned to each other and smiling excitedly, while doing a little happy dance.

"No way!" Kylie shrieked, bringing the pass up to her face to examine it.

"It's all thanks to Melissa." Sel said, referring to what I did onstage earlier.

I raised an eyebrow. "Me?"

"Oh c'mon. Do you think SNOOP DOGG would ever invite us to one of his parties, just like that?" She asked.

And I guess she was right.

We had never been invited to any 'VIP' parties before, that was for sure. What I was mostly excited for was that we captured Snoop Dogg's attention. I mean we were starting to step up our game! Who knew what would happen next? Maybe Brad Pitt will suddenly forget about Jennifer Aniston and ask one of us to marry him? (Okay I know, totally unrealistic.)

We went back to our condo to find more party-like dress attire to change into. I ended up wearing a plain fitted black dress and heels. The other girls wore skirts with tops.

I was glad I wasn't wearing so much clothing because damn it was hot at Snoop Dogg's mansion. It was also dark, the only lights being the colorful strobe lights.and there were loads of people on the dance floor and at the bar. Guys and girls were all over each other, on the couches and there was a scent of marijuana filling the air.

It was a good thing we had VIP passes because there was the longest line of people waiting at the door to get in. This party was so much bigger than I expected.

The DJ played Nelly's "Hot in Herre" and Kylie dragged us all to the dance floor.

I left the rest of the girls as soon as the song ended to get myself a drink at the bar. I was debating whether or not I should even get alcohol, because I didn't want to leave like a mess. I decided to get something nonalcoholic. The bartender could only give me water. Lovely.

I took a sip and stared around the dance floor. Snoop waved at me once our eyes met, and I waved back. He was walking around with a drink in his hand and was already busy with the tons of ladies surrounding him.

I was still trying to take in how I was even at this party.

"Well, well, well..." A familiar voice said from beside me. I looked over to see who it was, and felt my heart do a backflip for some dumb reason. And that dumb reason was Eminem.

"Look who it is!" Said his friend, Proof. They were with three other guys that were a part of their group, D12 but I didn't know their names. "You out here celebratin' after humiliatin' my boy, huh?" Proof said, jokingly.

I laughed, nervously. I didn't know what to say to that, especially since it was kind of embarrassing that they approached me after what I did earlier. "I was just giving him what he deserved." I said, not in a serious tone of voice. "So don't expect any apologies."