Chapter 27

I get park in front of the bar and I scan the other cars to see if I can spot Madison's but nothing.

" I'll look around and ask people" Ruby says and I nod my head and walk into the bar.

I see the same waitress from last so I walk up to the counter.

" Have you seen Madison, the girl with really short blonde hair, she is also really skinny and tall?" I ask her and she just raises her eyebrow at me.

"Why would I tell you little lady" she says as she turns away to grab another towel.

" Because her life could be in danger so I need to find her right away" I tell her but the lady still continues to wipe down the counter.

" What if I'm just putting her in more danger by telling you if I did or did not see her?" She asks.

" Your not, trust me" I tell her as I try to hold my self together, " she is a good friend of mine and right now she isn't mentally stable so I have to help her before she does something."

The lady throws the towel over her shoulder and sighs.

" She was her maybe about 30 minutes ago, she  ordered two drinks, payed and left. That's all I can tell you sweetheart" she says and I run into the bathroom. When I open the door I push open the family stall and  I see the girl again that tried to get at me all over another girl.

" Looks like you came back for more, huh?" She says and I groan in annoyance. I walk out of the stall but then I feel her grab me and she pushes me against the wall.

" Come one, let's have some fun before you go" she says and I feel her grinding on me and trying to unbutton my bra. I push her off of me and punch her in the face.

" Fucking bitch" I say under my breath and walk out of restroom.

" Hey are you okay?" Ruby says as she walks into the bar.

" That whore is in the bathroom and she tried to get with me" I tell her.

" Where is she I'll.." she says but I stop her by grabbing her arm and walk out.

" We don't have time for this, we need to help Madison" I tell her and I get into the car," did anyone tell you anything?" I ask.

" No, no one wanted to talk" she says and grips her hair.

" The lady at the bar said she was here 30 minutes ago and got some drinks" I place my head on the steering wheel and sigh.

" Wait" Ruby says abruptly.

" What" I ask and I see a panicked look on her face.

" There is a little lake by here that I remember we would go to, it shouldn't be that far I'll show you the way to get there" she says and I start driving.

" Did you guys party here?" I ask.

" Yeah, sometimes. It was also just a place where we would just relax" she tells me as she rolls up her window," make a left at this upcoming light" she says.

" Has she ever gotten like this before, where she just left" I ask as I turn down the street.

" Once,  but not like this. This is different." She says and she throws her head back against the head rest," by the way, did that girl hurt you at all?"

" Well, I hurt my hand after I punched her" I say with a slight smile.

" You, punch someone?" Ruby asks surprised.

" Don't judge someone based on their looks" I tell her.

" Dayum, that's shocking" she says still surprised.