Chapter 11

I wake up and I Ruby isn't in the room. I look at the table next to me and see a bag with a note that says "clothes" on it. I grab the bag go into the restroom and put them on. I've never worn these clothes before so either Ruby bought them for me or they are hers. I walk out and I see Ruby sitting on the chair. She looks up and smiles.

" I like the way you look in my clothes, but I'd like to look at you in them at my house so let's go please" she says grabbing my hand.

I place the clothes the hospital gave me on the bed and I sign myself out. I see the nurse that was flirting with Ruby smiling at her. I suddenly get a weird feeling. I look at Ruby and she seemed different. We finally get into her car and I decide to ask her.

" What's the deal with you and that nurse" I ask her.

" what nurse?" She asks me without looking.

" the one that kept staring at you" I tell her.

" Oh, she uhm probably likes me, I don't know" she says still without looking at me. She begins to move her hand to pull her car out of park but I stop her.

" Ruby quit it right now, what was going on" I say with a lot of anger in my voice. She sighs and looks at.

" She freaking told me to go with her to get your meds and when I did we were getting into a less occupied area and no one was there...." she stops to take a breath

" Suddenly she pushed me against the wall and tried kissing me and I pushed her off and ran back to your room" she says with a shaky voice. I'm not mad at her, I'm more mad at the nurse who deserves to lose her job.

" Don't worry babe, you didn't know and it's not your fault" I tell her while placing a kiss on her forehead.

" I'm sorry to babe" she says. I let go of her hand and let her drive.

" Oh by the way your car is destroyed, so I'll have to take you to school and home now" she says smiling.

" Well aren't you lucky" I tell her pushing her shoulder.

" I wouldn't be surprised if it was you driving the car that crashed into me just so you can be with me everyday" I tell her.

We finally arrive at my house and Ruby hands me my keys so I can get into the house. I grab some clothes and put them in my duffle bag and head back to Ruby's car. Suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my rib cage area. I start screaming in pain and at this point I'm laying on the ground. I see Ruby from the distance running towards me.

" Hey, hey, hey what's wrong" she asks panicking. The pain isn't letting me speak. I point to my rib cage and Ruby picks me up and my duffle bag and runs toward the car. She buckles me in and I hear a voice but it's too hard to hear. I'm getting dizzy and I feel like I will pass out any second. I open my eyes and all I see is two blurry figures. I can hear yelling. I blink a couple times to see if I can fix my vision and I can.

It's Ruby and Callie. Suddenly all my sense wake up but the pain is still there.

" This is your fault, she wouldn't be in the pain if it weren't for you" Ruby yells at Callie.

" I didn't know, fuck man. How many times do I have to tell you that I regret even trying to call her" Callie says crying.

" guys.." I say but it comes out as a whisper and no one can hear me.

" guys... Guys" I manage to say and they both hear me.

" Allie are you alright" Ruby asks me.

" Just take me to the fucking hospital please" I tel Ruby, crying again. I don't tell Callie anything. Not because I'm mad, it's just because the amount of pain I'm in is horrible.

Ruby closes my door and heads to the driver side. I see Callie standing there looking at me and Ruby. Ruby drives away with her tires screeching.

" stop being mad at Callie, it isn't her fault" I tell Ruby.

" I can't help it Allie, the pain she has put you through.."

" But she didn't do anything to me this time, I understand that you guys aren't on good terms but just leave it please, I'm done with the arguing" I tell her.

" I just want to get rid of this pain and go home" she looks at me and gives me a sincere nod. There was silence besides my slight moans whenever I felt the sharp pain.

We finally arrive at the hospital and Ruby checks me in. We are put into a room immediately. I don't see the nurse that tried to hit on Ruby which is good.

" Ms. Allie Smith " the doctor says walking in. Ruby looks up at the doctor from where she is sitting.

" So I guess one of the nurses let you out early even though you weren't supposed to, so I'm going to be treating you now" I look at Ruby and she looks at me. I can see the anger rising up in her eyes, but then I shake me head and the fire goes out.

" So tell me what pain you are having Allie" the doctor asks me.

" Well I'm having this sharp pain in my rib cage area" I tell him, wincing still whenever I move.

" I'm going to do some scans and take some blood work, okay" the doctor asks and I agree.

I'm finally back in my room after so much tests being taken on me.

" How are you feeling baby" Ruby asks me, placing a kiss on my head.

" I'm alright, still in a lot of pain though" I tell her grabbing her hand and holding it tight. Look into her eyes and I see something I've never seen before. I see a future. I open my mouth to try telling her but then the sharp pin strikes again, but even worse. I lift up my shirt and see a big bruise.

" We need the doctor right now!" Ruby yells. The doctor starts running in with the nurses. I can't hear what anyone is saying. Everything is getting blurry again.

" A bone from her rib cage broke and punctured several arteries" I manage to hear them say. I don't see Ruby anymore and my vision is slowly going away. I finally arrive into a room and they lay me down on the bed. They put a mask on my face and that's the last thing I remember.

( I mest up on the last chapter because I put my name instead of Allie, so please don't kill me for that. But anyways thank you guys for all the reads. Keep showing this story to people and keep commenting and voting please, I would really appreciate it. I know I take long breaks from writing, but I also come back and try to write longer chapters for you)