Chapter 4

I wake up and realize that Ruby isn't in the bed. I decide to get up and go downstairs. Last night Ruby drove me to her house and I guess we had a second round. I didn't get a full intake of where she lived but it's so beautiful. Her home had such a modern design, it's one of those window homes but I don't know the proper term. As I get closer to the kitchen j her Ruby humming and I smell the sweet smell of bacon and pancakes. Ruby looks up at me and smiles.
" I decided to let you sleep in a little since we kinda had a wild night" she says winking.

" God you're so hot" I say under my breathe, but she could still hear me.

" I can stop making breakfast right now if you want another round" I start feeling horny again but I need to eat.

" After we eat then we can " I say sitting down on the stool. The kitchen is so beautiful. It's all white and there's a island in the middle with 8 stools around it. She grabs two plates and serves me and hands me the syrup. She takes the stool on the other side of the island as I pour some syrup over my pancakes and bacon.

" You like syrup with your bacon?" She says laughing. I start turning red again.

" I'm not making fun of you, I've just never tried it before" she says laughing.

" Oh, I know. You want to try some?" I break a piece of my syrup covered bacon and give it to her. She puts it in her mouth and her eyes light up.

" Oh my gosh why have I never tried this" she grabs the syrup and pours it on her bacon and I start laughing.

" You see it's not weird" I say.

" Well I'm glad I know you because I probably would've never tried this with any other girl" I freeze. Either she phrased that in the totally wrong eat way or I am just getting really jealous and sad, it might be both. She realizes what she has said and freezes as well.

" I'm so sorry I didn't mean it that way, I meant if I met any other girl besides you, I wouldn't have tried anything new." I can feel how sorry she is in her voice. When ever Callie used to tell me she was sorry, I could never feel the sorriness in her voice.

" I know, I'm just a little jealous and I took it wrong, it's okay" I say giving her a little smile.

" You're not mad at me right?" She seems so sad after what she said.

" No, no I'm not mad. Don't be sad that I took it the wrong way, okay?"

"Okay." She says looking down at her plate and picking at her food. I get up and sit on the stool next to her.

" Maybe we can go for that third round now" I say touching her thigh. She looks at me and smiles. She picks me up and sets me on the counter. We start kissing and I feel the heat again. She starts rubbing me over my pajama pants and I can feel myself soaking through them. She pulls away to pull of my pants and underwear. She puts her mouth against me and starts flicking my clit. I grab the corners of the table and start moaning. My back lift up off the table and I can feel the electricity running through me. She pulls away and a slight whine comes out of me.

" Look at me while I make you come" she says with authority. The way she said it turned me on even more. I do as she says and it feels so good. I sit up and grab her face and pull it towards mine. She pulls away again.

" I'm sorry I keep pulling away but, I have something that I'd like to do to you but it's up stairs but I can carry you up there" I nod my head and she pulls me up off the table. We continue to make out, I feel her slide her fingers into me while we head up the stairs. She is pumping slowly but it feel so good. She placed me on her bed and has me undress her. She pulls out a strap-on out of her draw.

" Can I use this on you?" I never used one with Callie, but I've always wanted to try.

" Yes, please do" she puts it on and rubs it over my vagina. She continues to kiss me as she rubs it over me to get it wet. She slides it in and it feels so good. I pull my head back and start moaning. She starts off slow but then she quickens. The fast she goes the more I pant. She starts rubbing my clit as she goes which makes me moan even louder. I feel myself come and it feels so good. She pulls out her strap on and lays next to me.

" You've never used a strap-on before?" She asks

" No, I wanted to but never had the chance to" she looks over at me and kisses my forehead. I check my phone in panic to see what day it was. It was Saturday day.

" What's wrong" she asks in a nervous voice.

" Nothing, I just thought it was Friday or something and I thought we missed school" I say relieved. I can't miss school, I did that too many times with Callie and it ruined my grades.

" Oh I wouldn't do that to you or me, I want to get a good job."

" Me too"

" Hey, you never actually told me what you wanted to do when you are out of here." I never really told anyone what I wanted to do, not even Callie because I knew she didn't care about that stuff.

" Well I want to be a Special agent or FBI agent, but I have to be a police officer first" I have a long way to go.

" Really? Man that's a cool ass job" she says laughing.

" I'm being serious though. I've always wanted to become one when I was little, all those crime shows got me hooked."

" Well that's good, I plan on becoming a fire fighter. So I guess we are into the same kind of region of jobs." She says nudging me. At least she has her future set out for her.

" Let's go shower and get dressed, I want to take you to the mall."

" Why the mall?"

" Well so we can look around, duh" she says smiling.

( Hey guys sorry for the long departure, I've been really busy with school and it's spring break for me right now so I have time to write this book. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if I need to fix anything please let me know. DON'T FORGET TO PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT I WANT YOUR GUYS FEED BACK)