Chapter 7

While in the shower I realize I have nothing nice to wear for tonight. I've been wearing Ruby's clothes this whole weekend and I don't want to wear one of her dresses to dinner.

"Hey Ruby?" I ask her while watching her wash her body down in the water.

" Yeah? " she says looking up at me.

" After I get dressed is it alright if I head down to my place and get a dress for tonight.

" Of course " she say pulling me in for a quick kiss. I put on some of her clothes again and let my hair dry for a bit. I grab my keys and kiss Ruby goodbye for now. On my way home the thought of Callie telling Ruby that I'm cheating on her keeps eating at me. Callie and I ended so long ago, why is she so jealous that I moved on. I hear a car honk at me and realize the light is green. I finally get home and go straight to my closet, I find at least 5 dresses that I could wear but I don't know which one yet. I hear my phone beep and I smile when I see who it's from.

* I miss you already baby :,(* she texts me.

* I miss you too don't worry* I really do miss her even though it's been at least an hour since we've last seen each other.

* I'm going to pick you up at your house, what is your address?* I send her my address and put my phone down. I have at least 40 minutes hopefully to get dressed. I decide to wear a white and blue half sleeved dress. I put on some mascara and decide to curl my hair a little bit. I put on some black flats and spray some perfume and sit on my couch. I don't know why but I'm so nervous for tonight. This is nothing compared to what we did earlier today and this weekend. Maybe it's because it's our first official date as a couple. I watch tv for a little to calm down and I finally hear a knock at my door. I open it with a wide smile but it disappears when I see Callie in the doorway.

" Hey babe" she says going in for a hug and I push her away.

" What the fuck are you doing here Callie?" I ask her raising my voice.

" Why are you all dressed up?" She ask pissing me off even more.

" It shouldn't matter to you why I'm dressed up, what you should tell me is why you are here?" I scream in her face. She was smiling before but now she looks normal.

" Well I heard you are dating someone else, What's her name, Ruby?" She says sarcastically.

" Yes I am with someone new and she makes me happier then you ever did or ever will" I tell her meaning every single word. Yes in the beginning me and Callie were in love kind of, but that was when we texted. In person it was awkward and just horrible.

" Wow that hurts a lot" she says looking down.

" Oh so now I'm the suspect, your the one who treated me like trash and left me for some guy when you were a so called lesbian!" I tell her.

" I was drunk, what do you expect?" She says. That has pushed me too the limit.

" I expected you to be there for me and only me, not to get drunk and bang some guy because you're drunk" I tell her. I hear someone coming and I think it's Ruby. Callie hears it too.

" Seems like we have some company" she says. Right when Ruby is in sight, Callie brings me into her and starts kissing me. I try my best at pushing her and trying to get her off me and she finally lets go.

" What the fuck" I hear Ruby say.

" I told you Ruby, she is still mine" Callie says smiling. Ruby looks at me and I can tell so much is going through her head. I walk towards her but not too quickly to make her walk away. I stop when it looks like she is about to leave.

" Ruby Callie came here and I thought it was you, she did this to hurt you. Me and her are over I don't know why she is doing this, just please don't be mad at me" I can feel tears running down my face and I feel so angry at Callie.

" Today.. You.. You told me it was a lie" Ruby says stuttering.

" It is a lie, Callie is a stupid manipulative bitch, okay? She did this on purpose to break us apart." I tell her

" Excuse me, what the fuck did you just call me?" Callie says from behind me. Ruby looks up and rushes past me and start beating Callie.
I see Ruby's fist connect with Callie's face multiple times and I'm just stuck in place. I don't know what to do. I finally snap out of it and try to push Ruby off of Callie. I bring Ruby up and try to make her look me in the eyes.

" Ruby please look at me, I love you and only you. Nobody us but you" I tell her cupping her face into my hands. She moves my hands and starts walking away.

" Fuck your girlfriend knows how to fight" Callie says laying on the ground. Her face is bruising fast. I lock my door so Callie doesn't try to get in and try to catch up with Ruby. I see her in her car crying. I run up the driver side door and open it. Her hands are red and look bruised as well.

" Ruby please, just look at me" I tell her sobbing still. She shakes her head and looks up at me.

" Tell me the truth Allie, I can't stand being hurt anymore. You said we were done with her" she says with cracks in her voice.

" Ruby, on my life I love you and only you. I thought I was done with her too" I say placing my hands in her lap.

" I can't keep doing this, I can't keep getting hurt. I love you Allie but it shouldn't hurt to love someone " the pain in her voice hurts me so much.

" I know, I know it shouldn't and I'm sorry I'm hurting you baby I really am. But I only love you Callie isn't important to me anymore, only you are and only you will be" I tell her knowing it's true. I grab her face and bring it towards mine and I kiss her she grabs my waist and brings me onto her lap.

" Dinner isn't canceled" Ruby says

" We will have dinner, but tomorrow lets take a break. It'll be good for both of us to have a day and then we can continue Tuesday" she says kissing me on my forehead. I nod in agreement and move off from on top of her.

" Can I go and make sure Callie won't be sleeping on my door mat when I get home" I tell Ruby.

"Yeah but let me come with you" she says grabbing my hand as I walk back to my apartment.

" Oh you're back with her" Callie says with her hand to her face.

" Callie, just leave me alone. We are done, we always have been, I've moved on and so do you. Just please leave" I tell her and Ruby's grip tightens around my hand.

" You know what, whatever... I'd rather date guys anyway " Callie says pushing past me. I sigh in relief hoping that she will be gone for a while. I look at Ruby and she is smiling at me.

" I love you" she says placing another kiss on my head.

" I Love you too " I tell her.

( hey guys thanks for voting and commenting. Also thanks for reading my story I really appreciate it. In trying to upload as much as I can. Please continue to vote and comment)