Chapter 8

I never really looked at what Ruby was wearing to our date because of the drama earlier but she did dress really well. She is wearing an all black suit with no tie and she is wearing black converse. Causal but classy.

We finally arrive at the restaurant. I try to see what the restaurant is but Ruby covers my eyes.

" No peeking it's a secret" she says laughing. I try to peak but I can't see. I feel her park and she uncovers my eyes.

" Shit I messed up your makeup" she says. I look into the mirror in panic and see that my make up is perfectly fine. I slap Ruby's arm as she laughs at me. As we walk out of the parking structure I can see the restaurant. I wish my vision was better so I could see,but Ruby covers my eyes once again. I almost stumble a couple of times and Ruby laughs at me.

" I wouldn't be stumbling if you didn't cover my face" I tell her in a whining tone.

" Hey, be good else I'll punish you later" she says.

" I'd be fine with that" I say laughing. She finally uncovers my eyes so she could open the restaurant door. It is a really fancy sushi place.

" How did you know I liked sushi?" I asked her

" You seemed like a sushi type of girl" she says. While we waited to be seated, I saw one of the workers was staring at Ruby like it was love at first sight. I think Ruby noticed the girl and saw I was bothered, so she put her hand on my lap and whispered in my ear,

" Don't let that girl bother you, because she won't have what I give to you. No one ever will" the tone Ruby said it in sent chills down my spine. The girl saw that me and Ruby were together and rolled her eyes and looked away. We were finally seated and ate our meals.

After we left the restaurant Ruby took my hand and walked in the opposite direction of the car.

" Where are we going" I ask her.

" On a walk, I want to just walk around the city with you" she says looking at the ground. I stop and step in front of her. I lift her head up and kiss her soft lips.

" Thank you so much for dinner, I love you" I say kissing her again.

" I love you too" she says smiling. We walk without talk. It was so peaceful and so nice to walk with her and just hold her hand.

" Lets turn back now" Ruby says. She leads me the whole entire time. Her grip on my hand is tight but not too tight. I feel like she is my protector. She wants to make sure I'm safe and to make sure I'm never out of her sight, and that's what I love about her. We finally make it back to the car and I feel great. The walk calmed me down. I needed that after everything that had happened today.

The drive back was silent as well. I know Ruby had to deal with a lot today, but after dinner she just seemed like she didn't want to talk to anyone. Once Ruby pulls into her drive way she sighs.

" Ruby what's wrong, after dinner you barely said anything to me" I tell her.

" I said I love you" she says in a harsh tone.

" Uhm, okay I think we do need a day break then" I say getting out of the car. I go up to her house door and try to open it but I forgot again that I have no key. She comes up behind me and opens the door for me. I roll my eyes at her and go upstairs to get some of my stuff I left here. I feel her grab me by my waist and she pulls my face into hers. I pull away and I hear a whimper come out of her.

" So are you mad at me or was that some kind of act" I say in a harsh tone.

" No, it's neither of those" she says looking down.

" Then what is wrong then?" I ask her

" I don't want to go a day without you, even though we should. I just want to feel your body against mine all the time. I need your energy to keep me alive." She says

" Baby, it's a day. It'll be hard for me too but we need it." I tell her as I lift up her head.

" Why don't me and you have a little fun tonight" I tell her and I see a smile on her face. I pull her into me this time and start kissing her. It's so peaceful and quiet. I can hear her soft moans come out of her mouth every time I tease her. She unzips me out of my dress. I start undressing her out of her clothes and throwing them on the ground. The way she looks in boxer shorts turns me on so much. She throws me on top of the bed and starts kissing me from my neck to my stomach. She tugs at my panties and throw them on the ground. She places a kiss on my clit and starts licking and sucking. I grab the bed sheets and arch my back. She grabs my boob with one hand and uses the other to finger me. Her fingers feel so good inside of me.

" Your so wet for me" she says. When she says stuff like that it always turns me on even more.

" Fuck you feel so good inside of me" I tell her as I pull her face into mine to kiss her. She begins to pump faster and faster. She uses her thumb to rub my clit which makes me grab the bed sheets again and moan into her neck. She continues to pump and pump her hand faster and faster and I finally come on to her hand. She brings her finger up to her hands and licks them.

I grab her and now I'm on top of her. I pull off her boxers and start doing what she did to me. I never pleasures Ruby before, she has always done it to me so I should return the favor. I start flicking her clit with my tongue and I see her head shoot back and she grabs the bed sheets.

" Oh fuck" Ruby says as her back arches. I begin to slide my fingers into her and pump at a moderate rate. I use my thumb to rub her clit. I begin to pump faster into her.

" I want you to come all over my hand" I whisper in her ear. She lets out a loud moan which makes me pump even faster and Ruby her clot faster too. She finally comes on my hand and she releases her grip from the bed sheet. I lick up all the come on my fingers and lay next to her

" Fuck you felt so good inside of me" she says kissing me. I start tracing the tattoos on her body with my finger. I love her, I really do. I get up and take a shower with Ruby. I put on my dress again so I can go back to my apartment. Ruby places a kiss on my forehead as I get into my car to go home.

( sorry that is has been a while guys. I've been really busy with school and there has been a lot of big projects these last few weeks. I can't believe I'm already up to 100 reads already. Keep continuing to read, vote and comment I would really appreciate it. I do edit chapter 7 a bit because I mest up on the dates. I put Wednesday instead of Tuesday. Not that big of a mistake but I just wanted to clarify it first)