In home , I went to freshen up and kept myself busy in the kitchen, he tried to talk to me but I told him I was going to prepare for my semester and went to the study room with my book leaving him alone.

This time I didn't do the mistake of looking at his eyes, the eyes that are capable of betraying me so easily and I fall like a stupid for it often.

At night I went to the other room, I didn't want to face him and moreover he is injured he need to rest properly, couch won't be comfortable for him.

I slept quickly.... I am tired.... Like really tired I am not in the mood of facing him or his stupid lies.

---------------------

Days passed...

It's been a week since I talked to him, I feel really sorry for him but my condition is pathetic... I die every time I neglected him but I am beyond hurt to listen or let it go.

He ruined everything...

Today I wasn't feeling well so I took a day off to my college, Ahad unaware of fact started to office.

Alhamdhulillah... I am not alone with him today.

Last week my mom called me and told me about my cousin Ashraf's wedding in kerala, he is marrying a malayali after all love has no boundaries, it's very important and I have to go but how can I call Ahad?

But my mom will be mad if we didn't attend the wedding, so I started to pack my bag with my all necessary stuffs for a week.

I need a break I am desperately lack of peace and I know kerala is the best place to seek peace, the greens and trees and plains and boat house and weather mashaallah... it's the birth place of nature and they maintain it really well.

Now the biggest part is I have to talk to him, almost after a week, every time I think of him our previous encounter strikes my mind, the way he handled me and his kisses, they left me hot, wanted, alive I loved the feeling and him totally but... I don't want him... Not after what he done to me and my love....

With trembling hands I dialed his number.

----------------------

Ahad's pov :

The moment I heard that she didn't love me, I lost my interest to live. My heart stringed in pain, if at all I heard it from some one else I would have smacked the person but it's my Zoya, my girl she told it herself.

What is the basic need for a man to live in this world............ People might think it's

Food...

Clothing....

Shelter....

But the most important thing is LOVE

Something I carved for... Something I couldn't get.... I am a billionaire I have everything name, money, power like everything.... But not peace, and love.

I was a living corpse but one day finally I got a reason to live like a normal man after meeting my Zoya, my life .

But I didn't think everything will be over soon... Why?

Was she acting with me all the while? Is she with me just for her parents? doesn't she love me ? But why? I have done everything from my heart, everything that could make her happy I didn't want her to love me, but alteast she shouldn't have hated me.

The fact she hates me is smashing me every second.

I started to behave distant with her, I know it hurt her but mine is incomparable.