35. Limelight

Magsimula sa umpisa

We both turned to his mobile and my eyes caught the name I wanted to see last in this world...

MAYA.....

My eyes travelled from his mobile to his injured shoulder, I took my hands off him and freed me from his arms clutching my towel, when the possibility hit me.

Ahad...... Not home.... Maya...... Last night.... Scratches..... Love.... Lust.....

Arggg........ My eyes welled up again and I gave him an impossible look, I hate me for crying so much but what can I do?

So finally I got my answer for his behavior, I didn't want to ask him, it was crystal clear, we may be married but we didn't consummated our marriage yet.

He wanted ME not my heart but only me when I didn't give his wants, he took the other route.

How did I forget he is after all a billionaire he might have got his own ways and get what he wants.

"Listen Maya..... Shit.. Shit... I mean Zoya... I am... This is not what you think nothing happ-" I didn't let him complete his sentence I took my cloths from the bed and rushed to the bathroom.

I found myself on the floor crying hard, my world crashed down... Why on earth these things happening to me? My heart started to bleed, I can't take it.

So he is so much into that girl to the extent of forgetting my name I started to cry like manic but I shouldn't.

No don't cry.... No more crying Zoya.... Don't waste your tears for him. How did I fall for this man?

I want to kill me because Even though he is at the fault I can't hate him... instead I am just getting myself hurt.

I wiped my tears and washed my face. I came out after changing my cloths and found him approaching me but I neglected and reached downstairs.

When I was about to leave he caught my wrist but I didn't turn. " Why are you moving so early?" I didn't answer.

"Wait I'll freshen up and drop you." with that he went upstairs.

The hell you'll drop me Ahad...

I took my things and left the house to catch taxi. A shiver ran down my spine when I thought about our morning encounter.

What have I done? How? And why?

"Because you love him."told my heart.

And my brain told me " He cheated on you Zoya, don't trust him again and get hurt."

Yes, he cheated on me... I decided to listen to my brain. I should not trust him.

I pretended to be really happy in my college only for Sano , she is very happy... And this time she is busy with her phone...exactly with Arhaan.

I don't want to spoil her mood, my phone vibrated for the twenty seventh time with the popping notification of 273 messages.. All from Ahad.

I switched off my phone and started to listen the class leaving Sano in her own world.

Soon it was evening I don't want to go home and I don't want to meet him so I decided to visit my parents but my bad luck he was already waiting for me.

No escape.

He glared at me as expected but I don't care, " why didn't you pick up my calls? " asked me in a low tone and started to drive.

" Mobile was in silent mode. " that was all I told, I didn't let him ask more questions by calling my mummy, I spoke to my mom during the whole ride, leaving him to frustrat.