A Plot

* sexual content *

The room fills with the horrors of her cries. The cries of a shattering heart, the sounds like a distressed child. Raw on the inside. Taking every part of her she had left to give, her hand clenching against her chest as her cries become screams. Nothing beautiful about her heartbreak, her heart throbbing, her eyes puffy and blood shot. The large bubble that began blocking her throat as she continued to break. Drawing her body in, building her cracked walls.

His feet suddenly appear in front of her knees. She slowly looks up at him, her sobs slowly stopping as her eye twitches the last few tears.

'I told you to leave-'

'I couldn't listen to you cry anymore'

He grabs her arms pulling her weak body up, he holds her for a few moments before she pushes him away.

'I'm sorry I really need you to go.'

'No, you don't. Listen to me I know you're scared, I am too.'

She laughs, moving away from him.

'What don't you get, leave Colin!'

'Jennifer'

He moves forward as she goes to hit him, he grabs her arm pulling her body to his. She looks at him with anger and lust, he wants her.

'Let me stay, if things get worse tomorrow I'll go.'

She pushes him again as he rams her against the door.

'You can't!'

'Oh I can.'

He moves against her, his warm breath travelling along he neck as he tenderly kisses her.

She wants to stop him, she wants to run away from her problems but the undeniable love that she feels for him, the way she always has and no matter how much damage this could do she just can't resist. Slowly his hand slides up her dress as she moves closer to him, his lips gliding over her cheeks as he whispers.

'If you want me to stop, just say'

Her reply is none existent, just heavily breathes as his hand continues to move up her leg.

'Just say?'

He mutters as his lips glace her earlobe sending shivers down her spine. One hand pinned to the wall, the other reaching towards his belt.

He speaks as his lips reach hers

'Say-'

But she had cut him off, the rest of the words was lost against her mouth. Her eyes fluttering back open as she removes her freshly wet lips. She'd given in to temptation, perhaps unaware of the consequences.

He gently as first moved his hand along her cheekbone as his lips slide upon hers, with a swift gradation of intensity his kiss rammed her back against the wall as she clung to him. She realised she didn't want gentle soft Colin, she wanted passionate, lust, angry sex Colin. She knotted her fist into his shirt as she pulled him even closer, if that was possible. His hand had now relieved her of her underwear as he cupped her arse. He groaned, Low in his throat, as his arms began dragging her towards the bedroom.

'No, here. Right now.'

She rasped. He moved her over to the counter, she pulled herself up as she tentatively watched him climb upon her. His fingers begin sliding the clasp of her bra of as she let him, exposed.