Bad behaviour

'This is so wrong.'

Jennifer laughs as he pushes her against the wall of the store cupboard.

'You wasn't complaining before.' He jokes.

'I'm not complaining it's just-'

He pulls back, his eyes scanning hers.

'You just agreed because you felt bad for me? You don't actually want to be with me? You felt pressured, you-'

He's cut of by her lips, he continues to mutter into her kisses.

'Ssh, you dork.I want to be with you. I really want to be with you, I just realised I'd never really been honest with you. I've always let you tell me you love me first, I've been holding up walls that I don't need.'

He moves closer, his breathe hot on her face.

'It's ok, you can take them down whenever you want-'

'I love you.'

He smiles, tenderly kissing her lips pulling her body to his.

'But-'

She pulls back.

'But?'

'We are a secret.'

'What ever you want dork...' he leans in kissing her again, she laughs into his mouth.

***

'Has anyone seen Jen and Colin?'

Adam calls, looking around at the other cast members. Ginny answers

'I think they where line reading...'

'It's not like them to be late-'

'Sorry, we're here.' Jen blurts in her out of tone breathe. Colin smirks.

'Ok, I need you both for a scene!'

Jennifer flicks her eyes to Colin, him too.

'Collar..' he mutters. She freezes for a moment before noticing its turned up. Immediately fixing it.

Adam signals for them to follow him to the 'house' of course a 'captain swan scene!' They both follow walking beside each other.

It's a rather hot day, Jennifer is wearing a dress and Colin is still in all leather. She's always liked the leather.
He pulls out the hook, she attaches it for him. Her hand smoothly running over it before she blushes turning back to Adam.

'Ok so as you know it's a fight scene followed by a make out scene-'

'Ye..' both of them fighting the urge to smirk.

'Positions please!'

Jennifer walks over to the door, Colin standing by the bottom of the stairs.

'And action!'

She enters, dropping a bag or two and removing her shoes. Exhaustion stretching across her face.
She looks up at him, his face smiling but worry filling his eyes.