"Y-yes," he stuttered, embarrassed, unable to meet my cousins eyes.

Jen ruffled his hair, "I'm joking, love! I've got to take Rachel to Harry's, but I'll stop by this weekend for my usual

Jen ruffled his hair, "I'm joking, love! I've got to take Rachel to Harry's, but I'll stop by this weekend for my usual."

"Her usual," Hayley whispered, wriggling her brows and making me laugh hard as I walked around the counter.

"My usual coffee!" Jen seethed at her.

"I'll see you then," he chuckled, rubbing at the back of his neck. Hayley and I followed Jen to the exit, and we all said goodbye to Matthew as he moved to shut off the lights.

"I'll take my payment now," I said to Hayley as she huffed, knowing I won. The two weren't embarrassed.

It was all Matthew.

"Payment for what?" Jen asked as we got seated in the car.

"Nothing, nothing. Now you know I can walk to Harry's right?" I changed the subject.

"We all know you can, it's blocks away. But you know how he is," Hayley replied as the car takes off.

They were right, since I had been staying with Matthew to close every night, Harry usually picked me up straight away after, but he couldn't tonight so he wanted someone to. Not a taxi, no walking alone. I understood it with the paparazzi, but I felt bad.

"I just feel bad, you're literally picking me up and dropping me up for no reason."

"Well we don't want you hurt or hackled by paps either. And besides, I wanted to see Matthew," I could see Jen smiling in the mirror, and I couldn't help but shake my head.

The drive to Harry's was filled with fun teasing of Jennifer about her and Matty, and I indulged and reveled on not being the one who gets all the teasing and mocking for once. Annoyed, Jennifer dropped me off two buildings away from Harry's, and I couldn't stop giggling on my walk there.

"Harry?" I called as I enter his place, all of the lights off. "If you scare me I swear I will most likely hit you the way you taught me."

"Babe, I'm in the room," he chuckled at my lame threat. I need to work on that.

"Did you just get home?" I asked when I find him laying on top of the bed, his hair sprawled over the mattress.

"Yeah, thought you'd be here," he lifted a hand and reached out for me.

I drop my things on the chair in his room before joining him. "No, we ran a little late with Jen flirting with Matty and all," I started to smile, still laughing at what just happened.

"Really? Huh, I might just be starting to like the guy," Harry nodded.

"Oh yeah?" I looked at him, shaking my head.

"Yeah..."

"Because he likes my cousin and not me?"

"I mean that's just a perk, innit?" he smiles a dimpled smile, and I wrap my arms around his waist.