~Larry~ One Direction Dare For Charity

The title basically explains the plot lol, but i'll tell ya' anyways

Simon convinced the boys to appear at a public park and do any dares the fans wanted for the local childeren's hospital. They do one each, earning 1000 pounds each time they complete the dare to the fans approval. If all five of them complete their dare, they earn an extra 10,000 pounds, making their goal of 15,000 pounds.

Mild fluff warning, they are in a public place so nothing too disgusting or over romantic ;P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the event

Harry's POV

I though it was going to be normal...

There's no doubt this 'Dares for charity' thing went off with a hit, but i never thought it would leave me feeling so weird and flustered...

I've loved Louis ever since i met him, i told him when we were on the Xfactor but he thought i was joking and just played along. I've never had the guts to tell him how i feel, instead i just dug it down, deeper inside of me until it was unnoticable.

I mean, I knew our fans were passionate about our bromance and once that girl dared Louis to do that i didn't think much of it.... until it actually happened.

My heart swelled so much i swear it exploded, my face burnt up, and afterwards i was trying not to show how badly i was shaking to 5000 screaming Larry fans.

My feelings were trying to burst out of me, i can't believe i lost control so easily... But everything about it was just...

**********

1 hour earlier

"HELLO EVERYONE!" Liam's deep british accent rang out over the screams of 5000 or so girls.

"TODAY WE'RE HERE TO DO DARES FOR YOU APPARENTLY" He said shrugging his shoulders, getting a few laughs from the audience.

"Simon insisted.. I was gonna take Niall to Nando's today but...." Louis added with a cheeky smile. gesturing over to his Irish friend, who pouted his bottom lip and trailed a finger down his face., reciveing some 'Awwwwss'.

"If you don't already know this, What's gonna happen is each of us boys is gonna do ONE dare of YOUR choice! Then we have to do that dare exactly how you've instructed us to, and if we do it right we earn 1000 pounds for The local Childeren's Hospital each dare." Zayn said getting them back on track. The park echoed with cheers "AND! if All five of us complete our dares reaching 5000 pounds we will get an extra 10,000 pounds reaching our total goal of 15,000 for the kids at that hospital" The crowd screamed again. Then Harry stepped forward.

"And remember girls, Make the dares creative, but nothing too inapropriate since we ARE in a public place, and there are small children in the area, also we can't include audience members in the dares, sorry" the crowd sounded dissappointed since that meant no stripping, but it was a good idea since every girl would just dare them to snog. The boys shrugged Niall soon added in-

-"We know, we know, We're dissapointed too! i would love to see the boys do some of the disgusting things you people can come up with" He said with a hint of sarcasm.

"But anyway! lets get started! How abooouuuttt Liam! you go first!" Louis clapped his hands and Liam stepped forward to choose who would give him the dare.

Liam strode forward reaching the front of the stage, girls jumping up and down frantically begging to be picked. Liam decided on a way to choose a dare.