《16》Shadow Block...?

Jeanete's pov

"Ooh! You guys are playing a 3-on-3, huh?" I said as Rooster Head (Kuroo) nodded. "But isn't it a bit unbalanced?" I asked as the group of boys were getting weirder.

"Lev, Yaku is searching for you, he looks very very angry. You might as well, go to him" I lied as Kuroo glared at him while Lev panicked. "I'll be going! Bye!" He said before running away.

"Now, this will be a little balanced than before" I said as I walked towards Rooster's (Kuroo) team with a smirk. "You lied, didn't you" Kuroo said as he smirked at me. "Of course" I proudly said back.

"Anyway, why don't we get started?" I said smiling. "Ohoho? Jeanete-chan is getting pumped up, huh?" Bokuto-san said looking at me while laughing weirdly at me.

I scoffed "That's true and before The Lion (Lev) came back, roaring, we should get started" I said as they all nodded.

I walk towards Rooster Head "Oi, don't yell at me if My blocking sucks" I said while making a peace sign before I went back to my position.

Akaashi serve the ball first, Kuroo (Got tired of calling him 'Rooster Head') receive it, Tsukishima spike it but Hinata suprisingly receive it.

"Uogh!" He screamed as the ball went up, Akaashi toss it to Bokuto. Tsukishima went there to a full stop and tried to block it, thinking that Bokuto-san will do a straight spike.

My eyes widen as I saw Bokuto-san was turning his body a bit to do a cross spike. I ran at it, full stop, and jump for the cross spike and blocked it with a haunting face. And adding a creepy smirk on my face which send chill towards Tsukishima who saw my face.

"W-What!?" Bokuto shouted as I laughed in victory. "From now on, I called it the Shadow Block!" I said while smiling. "That name's ugly" Kuroo said bluntly as I punch him lightly on the shoulder. "Shut up" I glared at him sending chills towards Kuroo.

"What is a Shadow Block?" Hinata asked confused as I looked at him with a big grin which shows that I'm excited to explain my new move.

"Shadow block is a block where you watch someone's block from behind, and if the block failed, the shadow block will play it's card, get it?" I said which make him tilt his head with confusement plastered on his face.

Kuroo chuckled "You should probably explain more detail. I don't even get what you mean" He said as I looked at him. "Oh yeah! I forgot that there are some people who are an idiot so I have to explain it in more detail" I said with a sing sang tone which made him glared at me.

"Okay....um....Example from the last scene we just did, Bokuto-san was about to spike straight and Tsukki was about to block it but Bokuto-san turned it to a cross spike by turning his angle, I was the one saw it and went up and block Bokuto-san's cross spike..."I said trying to explain the best I can. "Just imagine, Tsukki is the light and I'm the shadow" I continued.

"So...you observe from the back and if the first block didn't do, you go, like a second block" Akaashi said which gains our attention. "Yeah....something like that" I said as I smiled. "But this works really well on a Personal Time difference attack. If the first block can't jump twice, the second block from behind jump and covers it" I said.

"I don't get it" Hinata said as we all looked at him. I sighed and facepalmed. "Okay, here's another example. There is one attacker and there are 2 points, point A and point B. The points need to block the attacker. Point A is in the front while point B is in the back. The attacker attacks to the right which means point A goes to block him but then the attacker change direction, to the left.

That's when the Shadow Block which is point B react. Point B saw the movement of failure (point A) and goes to the opposite direction of point A (left) to cover the other side and block the attack. That's what you call a Shadow Block" I explained.