《4》Training Camp

Jeanete's pov

I opened door and saw my Uncle sitting on a chair looking at many papers.

"Uncle, you call me?" I said and he noticed me and greet me as I greet back. I sat down on a empty chair infront of him "So... What do you want?" I ask.

"Jeanete, follow me to the lab. I'm going to show you something" He said and walk towards a secret door behind thw book shelve by pulling the switch whisch is the book.

"I tried to make something for you so you can play at your max power but I can only make one. The material is rare and hard to find. I'm sorry" He said but I hug him "It's okay...You did the best" I said and let go. "Now, where's this 'thing'?" I ask. He pull out a small tinny tube. I look closer and saw a pill in there with the color of red and blue.

"This is a pill that can make you use your max power only for 30 minutes. Remember that. Use it wisely" He said giving me tbe tube "BUT!" He continued loudly making me jump in suprise. "If you drink it, it can be used for 30 minutes and it's gone. There's a side effect that may kill you. 80% you will die and 20% you will live. Only drink it when you really really really need it" He said making me look at the pill in the tube. 'Death' is what I'm thinking now.

"If you don't want it, you can give it to me and I'll kee-" He said but I cut him off. "It's okay, I will keep it. Don't worry" I said and smiled, he smile back and ruffle my hair.

"Now, lets go. I need to heal your wounds" He said and I nod putting the tube in my pocket.

Time skip...

I walk into the gym only to get a awkward silwnce from the team as they look at me.

"What?" I ask. Asahi walk towards me. "Thank you for, yesterday" He said. "No problem" I said and smiled before I went to Ukai as everyone continue what they are doing. I explain at Ukai what happened, yesterday.

"I think you should give him back. It's dangerous" he said but I shook my head. "No, it's okay. After all, I know one day, I have to use my full power to help Karasuno" I said and smiled as he sigh.

"...okay, anyway can you please train Hinata and Tsukishima's receive?" He ask and I nod. "Hinata! Tsuki! Let's pracrice receive!" I shout and they nod. Wow, since when can I order Tsukishima around?

"Tsuki, your receive is to weak and short. Put more power in your hand so when you receive it, the ball can throw more higher making it more easy to everyone to catch it. Hinata, your position in receiving is wrong. You have to put your hands like this and fill it with your power" I said and they both nod and I stand on the other side of the court and spike at them.

"To low, Tsuki!"

"Hinata, that's wrong!"

"Tsuki! That's to much power!"

"NO! Hinata! Not like that!"

*cue to stress mode*

"TSUKI! THAT'S TOO HIGH!"

"HINATA! PUT YOUR HANDS LIKE THIS! NOT LIKE THAT!"

"TSUKI! STOP SNICKERING!"

A hour after shouting and practicing, we rest for a bit. At least they improve a little. I look at them and smirk thinking an idea that might encourage them a little.

"Hey, wanna see something?" I ask and they turn towards me and nod. I grab a ball and ordered Hinata to spike it for me. He spike it, when the ball still up in the air, I quickly jump up and spin before spiking the ball back.

Hinata gasped in a we while Tsukishima just look bored as always, but I noticed a glint of amusement in his eye. I jump back and smirk. "If you want to do that, You gotta train harder than before, are you ready?" I continued and they nod as we start training again.