《15》Meeting you guys

Jeanete's pov

"What.is.this!?" I shouted as I froze on the other side of the court. My brother standing at the other side of the court, smiling at me as if this was normal.

Imagine, there are.....more than 30 bottles on the side of the court placed inside of the line, and in the middle, each at the end, and near the net, there are bottles painted in red, I mean full red, the top, side, bottom, all red.

That's what I'm seeing now. We are in a gym where it's only for us thanks to Shigeru. "This is how we will train" He said calmly.

"HOW DID YOU EVEN GET THESE BOTTLES!?" I shouted completely annoyed. "Well, some old ladies gave me since I need them and they even gave me their number for some reason" He explained as I glared at him, Damn you, Oblivious Handsome Popular Bastard.

"Anyway, let's just start" I said signing him to explain me how to train with these....bottles. "Okay, In order to do the serve we talk about, you have to balance your power. Not to powerful and not less. But between them. Secondly, You need to calculate how length and when will it drop. Just as Ukai-san said, The best toss is the Best Attack" He explained as I nodded.

"What about the bottles?" I asked. "Okay, Try to avoid the normal bottles and target the red ones only. We will see how many times you fail by knocking out the normal ones, okay?" He said as I looked at the bottles. "To make it more interesting and challenging, Ukai-san said 'A toss that drops around the area where it hits' right? Why don't we change it into 'A serve that stops and drops right at the area where it hits'. See the difference?" He said as I put on a thinking face. But it will be super hard to do that.

"It's just a challange, It's okay if you can't do it. It's not like I expected you to do it" He said which making me scruch up my brows. Is he underestimating me?

"Oh but I'm going to do it! Don't you dare look down on me!" I shouted while pointing at him. He just wave off before sitting down on a empty blue colored chair.

I throw the ball and quickly calculate. Even though, I'm not good in calculating math but when it comes to volleyball, my brain will work just as a machine does.

But sometimes machine can also go error. The ball fell down to the normal one. "ONE!" Shigure shouted happily making me angry. "Shut Up!" I shouted.

This gonna be very very hard.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

I slumped back after I drink my water bottle. It has been 2 hours after Shigure told me to do this serve.

Shigure sighed. "You still have a long way to go. You knocked the normal bottles 15 times and accidentaly knocked the red one which doesn't count" He said making me glared at him. "Ugh... I bet the others are doing some match with the other schools... I wanna join them!" I whined. Shigure asked Ukai to let me train on my own rather than doing some match with the others.

"Okay, you can take a rest." I quickly stood up with a big smile. "BUT! No playing around. I want you to observe, okay?" He said as I gave him the thumbs up.

I ran out of the room and went to search for my team mates and when I see them having a match with Ubugawa High School.

Silently, I went in and sat beside Old Men (Ukai) who got suprised by my presence. "Wait! I thought you were practicing with your brother!?" He asked as I continued to observe "He gave me a break" I answered as my eyes widen to see a dark aura came out from Asahi-san as if he was trying to say "That ball's mine" and he spiked it more harder than usual which send shiver towards everyone.

I smirked, Of course he's the ace. He won't lose to anyone. The Ace will stay the strongest in the court. Seeing my teammates grow makes me jealous a bit. Really.