《8》This is our Revival!

Jeanete's pov

Tokonami wasn't a hard opponent but that doesn't mean, we can ler our guard down. I knew that a guy named, Ikejiri is Daichi's childhood friend and they didn't give up at all even thought they are friends.

At the match, I didn't play because I need to rest for my bruises and more... yeah... but I'll play against Datekou. The only thing that I'm worry is Asahi. I hope he can overcome his fear of getting blocked.

I was talking with the reader's to much that I didn't know we already win. We all line up and said our last sentence. "Good Job, Guys! That means our next opponent is Datekou, eh? Asahi-san, are you ready?" I asked as I look up at him to see he was sweating badly. I sweatdrop. "Nevermind" I said.

"I'm going to the washroom. You guys can go without me. I'll be back" I said before leaving to the bathroom but ended up bumping into someone.

I look up to see non other than The Grand King and his follower, Iwa-chan. "Oh! Long time no see, Iwa-chan" I greet but he ignore my 'teasing part'.  "Oh... it's you, Jeanete" He greet while I nod with a smile.

"Hey! Don't forget me! I'm here" Oikawa whine as Iwa-chan punch him in the face. "Be Quiet!" He scold before observing me again and his eyes widen a bit at my bandages.

"Jeanete... Did she--" I quickly cut him off with a deathly glare, remembering that there's Oikawa standing between us with a suspicious, stupid and confused face.

I smiled once again "Oh! Look at the time! Sorry, guys! I have to go! Bye!" I said before running off.

Third's pov

As the girl dissapears from their sight, Oikawa quickly turn towards Iwaizumi. He was about to said something but stopped by Iwaizumi sigh. "I know what are you going to ask, Trashykawa" Iwaizumi said. "Ehhh!? I haven't even said a word!" He shout earning a punch from the spiker.

"But really... why is she all bandaged?" Oikawa ask. " *sigh* Looks like I have to tell you from the beginning" Iwaizumi said.

"When she was little, her dad died on a car tragic. After that, her brother dissapears all of a sudden leaving her and her mother. Her mom blame her and start abusing her" Iwaizumi said. "What a poor girl..." Oikawa said, thinking about the said raven haired girl but Iwaizumi ignore him and walk away leaving Oikawa whine. "Don't leave me, Iwa-chan!!" Oikawa shout earning another punch at his face.

Jeanete's pov

"The other side's wall is definitely strong. But as long as you're able to overcome it, you'll have a chance to win. There aren't many teams like Nekoma out there, who'll keep the ball in play off any-thing and everything you throw at them. Well, you understand, right? Kageyama" Ukai said as Kageyama nod.

"Let's smash through that Iron Wall! Karasuno, Fight!" We all shout as went to our position. I'll play at the second set. I always observe at the first set so I know what move I can make on the second set.

As always Hinata spike the ball and got our first point but that Aone guy almost block him. This time, Kageyama was serving. Give them your Demon Serve, Kageyama!!

Ah... sh*t, the serve ended up landing at the Libero. Moniwa spike it but Nishinoya receive it. Tanaka pass it to Asahi but he got blocked which make me want to grab someone's hair and pull it off while screaming.

The strongest offense and the strongest defense is Block. Every spike you throw will be blocked by the blockers making volleyball interesting. For me, volleyball is like planning your plan to win over your opponent by observing them.

This is like searching a gap between those walls. Even how hard and tall that wall is... there's always a weakness.

Yep...