《12》I'm back!

Jeanete's pov

I was standing right infront of the gym. I mean, I'm standing behind the door peeking inside the gym. I gritted my teeth trying not to shout "I wanna Play!!" Or something like that.

Karasuno is having a practice match with Oginishi High School and they look like they'rr having fun. It makes me want to cry. Even without me, they still look happy. So why do I have to work hard...?

I saw Takeda-sensei coming this way and my eyes widen. Gotta Go!

I ran away and turn on the corner so he can't see me and sigh in relief.

Third's pov

Takeda-sensei walk out and look around as if he was looking for someone and then he saw a glimps of black hair in a twintails and chuckle. 'She will come' He thought before he close the door.

"What's wrong, sensei? You're smiling" Ukai ask as he look at the smiling guy. "Ah. I'm fine! It's just that I saw someone" He answered making the coach of Karasuno raise an eyebrow and look back at the match.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

"What do you mean?" I ask. When I was about to walk home, the Captain of the volleyball girls team walk up to me. "Please join the volleyball girls club!" Michimiya (Idk) shout while bowing. "I saw you playing volleyball so please!" She said, still bowing.

"But... I'm already in the bo-" I was cut off. "But, you're a girl! You should have join the girls volleyball team!" She said and stood up straight.

The next thing I said was the most suprising thing she ever heard. "I don't like your team. Especially your teammates. They don't have the motivation on winning or playing volleyball. The only person, I aknowledge is you, Michimiya-san so please don't ask me to join again" I said while smiling. "I belong to Karasuno's Volleyball boys team" I continued and walk away leaving the shocked captain. Not knowing that someone accidentally heard our conversation.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

"You even do ballet and gymnastic!?" I screamed in disbelief at my brother. He sigh and nod making me jaw drop. "What are you? A girl!?" I asked as he twitch and pointed his finger at me. "What are you? An idiot? And have you ever seen a boy doing ballet before?" He asked as I shrug.

"I was forced to do every sport, even the girls sport by my home stay parents. They were pretty strict and sporty" He said as I looked at him weirdly. "Don't look at me like that" he said. "Wait! Doesn't that mean, you can do a split!?" I asked as he did it easily.

It was a moment of silence before he suddenlly smirk giving me shiver. "Why don't we start??" He said evily as I take a few step back.

1 week later...

"3......9..............." I murmured while looking at my paper a few times. "3..........9..................." I said it again and again as my brother sigh at me. "This is why you are an idiot" He said as I sulk on the corner.

Wait! I still have supplementary Exam! And I only have 2 test that was below 40! I still have a chance. "Brother, I still have supplementary Exam so continue teaching me!" I shout while holding his shoulder.

He sigh and rubbed his temple "and what about the trip. You're going, right?" He asked as I froze. How did he know!? Seeing my face, he smiled and ruffled my hair. "Isn't it obvious? You were practicing and studying hard for the Trip, right?" He asked as I nod. He suddenlly grab my head hard and a angry face show up. "I'm still angry that you didn't pass. That means you have to pass this sh*tty test" He said. "Ouch! Oi!" I said trying to separate his hand from my head.