《6》Lets meet again!

Third's pov

"So the girl is on, huh?" Yaku said as Yamamoto look at her. "She's so pretty! Damn you Karasunoooo!!" Yamamoto shout in anger as if he's ready to beat the crap out Karasuno. "But lets see what she can do..." Kuroo said.

'So she's using 20% of her strength... lets see what Nekoma will do this time...' Ukai think as he look at Jeanete, who's now looking at Inuoka and Kenma as if she's ready to strike them down.

As Tsukishima serve the ball, Yaku receive it and Yamamoto spike it as Nishinoya receive it. While the ball was still in the air, Jeanete jump quickly and spike the ball... well more like she slam it beside Inuoka.

As the ball hit the ground, everyone went quiet. Inuoka who was shock that the ball went pass beside him that he doesn't even realise it has his mouth gap.

"What. Was. That?"

"Uoooohhhh!!! That's our Jeanete-chan!!" Nishinoya and Tanaka shout. Everyone started praising her while Jeanete just simply smile, she didn't sweat at all.

"She spike it without using the setter... This is bad..." Nekoma coach mutter. "Come on Guys! Lets score again!" Jeanete shout as Karasuno nod.

Daichi serve as Kuroo receive it, Kenma toss it to Inuoka and he spike it, Tsukishima tried to block it but ended up failing.

Jeanete's pov

And now the captain of the cats came out, Kuroo. Let me see what he can do...

Yamamoto spike the ball, Tanaka failed receive it but Nishinoya cover it, and then Asahi spike it but Yaku receive it, Kenma toss it to Kuroo and he do a qui- Wait! That's a!

"Sh*t!" I cursed. I didn't know Kuroo was doing a Personal time difference attack! I didn't know he can do that. When Kuroo spike it, I dive in and failed to receive it. "Damn It!" I cursed. I stood up and glare at Kuroo.

"You sneaky little cat. Now, I knew why you are the captain" I said as Kuroo give me a smirk. "Heh~ Looks like Kitty got mad, eh? Wait... Were you doubting me that I'm a captain? " He said as I walked away ignoring him. Ukai switch me with Sugawara as I sit at the bench.

"Got something?" Ukai ask as I put my hand on my chin. "No... but that was a bit suprise. I don't really care if we win or not... this is a practice match, not a real match" I exclaimed. "But... I will figure this out on how to break that Attack cause it will be a problem if we had another real match with Nekoma again" I said. When Kuroo did a Personal Time Difference attack again for the fourth time, an Idea rush towards my brain like there was a good news.

"Old men, switch me in" I said as I stood up. Ukai grew a tick mark on his head at the word of 'old men' but switch me in with Sugawara. "Show them what you got" Sugawara said as we high-five and I nod.

I could feel Kuroo was staring at me as I look at him with a smirk which he reply back with a smirk.

I went up to Tsukishima "Oi! Tsukki!" I called. "Don't call me Tsukki, Idiot" Tsukishima tease back but I ignore him. "Okay... so I want you to..." I whisper to him as he nod and I went to my position.

Tanaka serve the ball, Inuoka receive it, Kenma toss it to Kuroo. Here it goes... Kuroo used the Personal Time Difference attack again. Me? I was prepared for this. When Kuroo jump, I follow his movement and jump. I could see his eyes widen. I block his spike easily as we got 1 point.

Third's pov

Karasuno starts to chear in victory. "What was that?" Takeda-sensei ask. "so this is her plan, huh... She hide behind the 3 blockers and follow Kuroo's movements from the back, when Kuroo jump, she follows him and block from behind" Ukai exclaim as Takeda-sensei nod. "So she's like a hidden blocker, eh?" Takeda-sensei said as Ukai smirks in glee towards Nekoma, who just sit there in suprise.