FØÜRTÉĘÑ

Electra's POV.

There mouths drop. It was just silent.

Kian's POV.

I looked around to see all the boys with there mouths open but sam's was the biggest. I just had to make a comment to embarrass him.

"Sam dude, shut your mouth, you might swallow a fly." I said laughing, so was Electra.

Sam went red and awkwardly smiled. I love embarrassing him, its so funny.

Sam's POV.

She is so beautiful. Her hair, her eyes, HER.

"Sam dude, shut your mouth, you might swallow a fly." Kian said laughing, so was Electra.

Why dose he always do that. I can feel heat close in on me. I can feel my face go red.

'Just leave before something else embarrassing happends.' I thought to myself making me feel uneasy.

I left when kian walked out with me.

Kian's POV.

I followed Sam when he left. We walked far enough away from the camp so that the others couldn't here us.

"Sam dude, you soooooo like her!" I said, well practically shouted.

"Shh man, no i don't." He hesitated.

"Yeah, i so believe you dude." I said then walked away.

Wow, he actually is so much like her. He likes her. I will just embarress him again. Haha, this will be fun.

Sam's POV.

OMG! I do like her, no you don't, yes i do, yes i do. I just don't want to say anything to anyone, especially kian, i know what he is like.

Kenya's POV.

Kian and sam left so i just talked to the other boys. I pulled my hood back up and was my mysterious self again.

"So when are we leaving, Electra?" Jc asked.

"Um soon, why don't all you boy's get a rucksack and pack very little stuff but only one pair of clothes and lots of water and food and maybe a photo or something, go tell the others." I told Jc and he hurryed off with the others.

I layed there and went for a nap as i won't get a good one for a while.

2 hours later:

I woke up to all the boys looking down at me.

"We finnished, so what should we do now?" Jc questioned.

"Right, so now you guys need to sleep because we are setting off early tomorrow and you probably won't sleep that much for a few weeks, have you all got knifes?" I say.

"No we don't have any knifes?" Connor said worried.

"What, you don't, well you better find some, you all need one each, then when you have one go to sleep, your gonna need both." I said suprised.

All the boys were running around looking for knifes and weapons.

All of a sudden, kian run's in.

"Sam found a banana and he want to give it to you." He said laughing.

I laughed back and he left. I can tell sam wasn't gonna be happy about that.

************************

This story will be ending soon. Hope your enjoying, please vote.
Love you guys
Peas out
Little peas