FÏVĘ

I just had to put that up there^^

Electra's POV

We are back at home now and it was the best weeks ever.

I turned around to see Grayson, even though I have seen him sleep a lot of times (not creepy or anything😂), he still looked so cute and peaceful.

"Why do you always stare at me babe." He chuckled. I'm dying inside.

"Why can't you remember that I'm allergic to adorableness." I giggled.

"You're funny." He kissed my noise.

"You're amazing." I giggled again.

"I love you." He smirked.

"Well I don't." I laughed as I ran out of the room while Grayson's voice chased after me. I turned to see grayson getting really
close and he had is arms out.

"No please!" I yelled as he tackled me in a big hug.

"I love you electric girl." I kissed my cheek. I can still feel sparks that I will never get use to.

"I love you gray boy." I giggled, where did these names come from.

I ran to the bathroom, my stomach has really been hurting lately. I reached the toilet and throw up. Eww! Grayson came from behind me and held my hair.

"Sorry." I apologized.

"No worries, um why are you throwing up anyway?" He asked. I honestly didn't know. "Are you pregnant?"

"Um I don't know but I'm still a virgin." A worried look was put across our faces.

"So should I get you a test?" He asked and pulled a weird face making me wet myself from laughter. I nodded.

~15 mins later~

~15 mins later~

Grayson came back and handed me the test. I went to the bathroom. How do you use this thing? I did what I was supposed to do and waited a few minutes with Grayson in our living room.

"So if I was pregnant, what would you want it to be?" I asked with a wide smile. If I was to be then I would be excited but then again I would be so scared.

"Um a boy." He blushed.

"I want a girl." I giggled.

I picked up the test and looked at it. I looked over to Grayson and I could tell he was excited and desperate for the answer.

"Positive." I stayed silent after that as did Grayson.

A few minutes later Grayson was rolling around on the floor and he pulled me down with him.

"What if it's not mine?" He asked as his mood changed very quickly.

"I mean it probably is, who's else would it be?" I replied.

"The guy that pined you to the wall in the ally." He looked at me with a serious face.

"Well then I have no idea what to do? And we haven't even made love before. (Grayson<<)"

"Um about that." Grayson moved closer to me. I closed my eyes and kissed him so passionately.

Have you ever had that feeling when you love someone so much it hurts, well that's my case.

~~~~

********
Oooooo vote and comment
Loves xx