Part 2 ØÑĘ

(Lucky you reader for second part but please still comment ideas for me, opinions and guess')

~2 years later~

Electra's POV

It's been two years and Grayson has clean up his act and hasn't cheated and has been the best husband so far 😂 apart form his grumpy and lazyness. I'm just joking he truly is the best.

"Grayson, are you coming or nah." I giggled as he came down and gave me a big kiss.

We are on our way to Ethan and Sophie's wedding. I'm so happy that my two best friends are getting married... To each other.

All her braidsmaids were in pink but they were different dress. I was lucky enough to be one of her braidsmaids. She only had four.

I was fitted into dress C and I love it

I was fitted into dress C and I love it. Grayson was wearing a suit and was Ethan's best man.

~at the ceremony~

I was walking down the isle once again with Grayson by my side. There atmosphere was amazing.

(Sorry if I'm going to fast/ time skipping)

The wedding was amazing and every one was having so much fun but most importantly, Sophie and Ethan we so happy together. It makes me tingle inside.
~after the wedding~
It was around 1:00am and every one had left except me, Grayson, Sophie and Ethan.

Me and Sophie were talking and were walking around the lake outside the ceremony while the boys were off somewhere together.

"So how does it feel!" I asked her with a big smile.

"It feels great. The fact that I love someone so much it hurts." The way she thinks is honestly the best. 

"Yeah I got that feeling and still do. But guess what we are sisters in law now." I hugged her at the side as we kept walking with our arms around each other's shoulders.

"Yasss, sisters for life!!!" She screamed. Still the crazy girl I met 16 years ago.

Sophie's POV (new POV)

Aww, I love life right now. Im married to Ethan and I'm with my best friend. I looked over at Electra as she was crying.

"Babes, what's the matter." I asked her. I can't see me best friend cry on my wedding day/night.

"Oh nothing. I'm just so happy." She laughed while crying.

"Aww I love you. You the greatest." I started crying too.

(I'm actually crying right now writing this cuz I'm thinking of how much I love my best friend and how much she is there for me.)

Electra's POV

After our little moment we headed back to find the boy's.

"Grayson!" I yelled.
"Ethan!" Sophie yelled at the same time as me. We laughed and ran up to them and jumped into there arms.

 We laughed and ran up to them and jumped into there arms

(Sorry about the blurry picture, only one I could find).

I kissed Grayson and him and Ethan carried me and Sophie to the car. Grayson was going to drive and I will be in the front and Sophie and Ethan will sit in the back.

(That one again/ the cover )

Grayson drives us to our unknown destination. It's a surprise for me and Sophie, Only Gray and Ethan know. As me and Grayson haven't had our honeymoon yet, we wanted to do it with the other two. I'm excited. I slowly drifted if to sleep in the car.

******
Omg thanks for reading at all the support. It means a lot to me. Love you all. Sorry it was kinda short but I wanted to update.
Peas out
Little peas (that's a classic😂❤️)