FØÜR

Electra's POV

Grayson ran I front to talk to Ethan and Sophie was reversing back to talk to me. She smiled as she walked towards me.

Suddenly, cold hands were wrapped around my waist. I tried to scream but his hand was over my mouth so it came out more as a mumble. No, not now, please!

I bit his hand causing him to release and screamed for Grayson.

"Grayson! Ethan!" Sophie called for help as she couldn't take down the man on her own.

He pulled me into the ally way just before Grayson could get to me. I cried...

"What do you want from me." I yelled at him, trying to wiggle out of his grip.

"I want your innocents." He laughed in an evil way. I'm scared. I wanted my first time to be special, I wanted my first time to not be with a complete stranger, I wanted my first time to be with...Grayson.

"Please, no! No!" I was yelling and screaming as he undid his belt. Oh shit. This is it. I can't  move anywhere.

He tied my hands to the wall with his belt at where a bit of mettle was hanging out of the bricks.

He pealed off my dress and his trousers.

"Grayson." I quietly called his name in worry.

He was getting closer and closer when all of a sudden he was knocked to the ground.

I looked up with my teary eyes, which were hard to see with because they were fuzzy, to see three figures. Two tall people and a small person. Thanks god, it's Ethan, Grayson and Sophie.

I was still balling my eyes out when someone unhooked me from the wall. My eyes were to blurry to see. They carried me to god knows where.

My eyes cleared up and I saw Grayson carrying me bridal style.

"Grayson." I sighed in relieve and snuggled into his chest.  

"I'm so sorry baby." He kissed my forehead.

"It's okay. He was so close but you saved me." I peaked his lips.

******
Sorry it is short but my typing fingers are still really slow. Vote comment. Lovesxxxx