FĪVĘ

Electra's POV

Ugh, he is growing on me. I need to stop.

We were all done unpacking but I had a few boxes left.

"Hey can I help." Grayson asked. I nodded, I need to give him a little chance.

As we started unpacking my box it grew silent.

"Hey, I'm sorry." Grayson said.

"It's ok, Gray." I replied.

Grayson's POV

"It's ok, Gray." That's the first time she called me gray since we last saw each other many years ago.

"I know, we should have kept in touch." Because that's what Ethan did and there BFF's.

"It's okay, I forgive you." I sighed in relief.

We hugged. I missed this so much.

"I have missed you." Grayson whispered into the hug.

"Me too." I agreed.

My phone rang, I picked it up and it was my mum calling.

(M: mum, E: Electra)

M: hey honey, how is everything?
E: good, we are all unpacked now.
M: okay sweetie, and you have to attend a meeting with me and Grayson's parents Lisa and Sean
E: when
M: well as you said you're done packing, why not in 30 minutes.
E: fine mum, see you then.

I sighed while hanging up after she said bye back.

"Gray, we have to go to a "meeting" with the parents." I told him using my fingers as I said "meeting".

"When?" He asked.

"30 minutes." I gave him a slanted smile. He nodded.

"So we should leave now then." He said.

"Yup." I popped the p.

"I'm driving!" He ran to the car.

"Darn it." We both wanted to drive but I guess he beat me to it.

I sat in the car as we drives away. The radio came on and IDFC by BlackBear came on. (My favorite song).

"I love this song!" We both yelled at the same time. We laughed and continued to dance and sing to the song.

"That was fun." I said as the song finished.

"Yeah it was." He agreed.

After that we just sat in the car in silence. It wasn't an awkward silence, it was more of a comforting silence.

I was looking straight ahead at the road because I had nothing else to do as Gray was driving. Every now and then I could see Grayson looking at me in the corner of my eye.

"Take a picture, it will last longer." I giggled. I could see the red in is face of embarrassment.

"Nah, no point as we are going to be getting married." He chuckles.

"Please don't remind me." I smiled at the though of being his wife.

Grayson's POV

"Please don't remind me." She replied.

Deep down I was disappointed. But why was I? Do I like Electra?

I shrugged it of as I was pulling up to her house. We got out of the car and I walked to her side and opened the door for her.

"Why thank you kind sir." She put in her best posh accent.

"My pleasure, beautiful lady." As I did too put on an accent. We laughed and walked toward the door.

Before we even knocked, Electra's mum was at the door. I gave Electra a confused look as we walked into her house.

"Hey mum and dad." I said as I saw them in the living room.

"Hey son." My dad patted my back and my mum just gave me a simple hug.

"Hello Lisa and Sean." Electra walked up to my mum.

"Hello sweetheart. How's my boy been, treating you well?" She looked over to Me. Electra nodded and smiled.

Electra's POV

"So. Why are we having a meeting."  I asked my mum.

"About the wedding." She smiled and sat down next to Lisa who was on the other side of the table from me and Grayson, and Sean next to Lisa.

"Well, have you two picked you wedding venue and a date." My mum asked.

"No?" I questioned.

"We will give you time to discuss them together without us here. But right now we're are going to discuss rules." Lisa said.

"Why do we have rules, it's our house." Grayson argued.

"Don't talk back Grayson." Sean said calmly.

"1) no cheating on each other. 2) no hitting each other, even you Electra. 3) and lastly, no coitus until you are married and that's why you have 2 bedrooms." My mum ordered.

It's not like I'm going to do any of that stuff anyways so Im all cool with the rules.

"Coitus." Grayson mumbled under his breath.

"It means sex." I blurt out.

"Okay, thanks." He laughed and I tried to hold in mine.

"Okay, meeting over." Sean said.

"Okay. Bye mum, Lisa and Sean." I waved and left. As soon and me and Grayson step foot out the house, we burst out laughing like a can that has been shaken and then opened.

Back into the car we go.

Electra's mum's POV (Demi)

"They act like they don't care but as if there not in love." Lisa said. I nodded in agreement.

"Well at least they are getting along honey." Sean added in.

Grayson's POV

As I was driving me and Electra home, I just couldn't stop staring at her.

I made a move, how will she take this...

*****
Hey thanks for reading. Vote and comment.

Question: Favorite Youtuber?

My answer: the Dolan twins, joe Sugg, KianAndJc and team alboe!