ÑĮÑĘ

Grayson's POV

I haven't moved since she left. I got a phone call from an unknown number. I picked it up hoping it was Electra.

"Hello is this Grayson Bailey Dolan?" I petite woman's voice asked across the phone.

"Yes?" I replied confused.

"This is the Hospital, Electra has been in a car accident." I was shocked, I couldn't talk, I couldn't move knowing that Electra was hurt.

"Sir... Sir... SIR!" She ended up yelling when the line went silent.

"Sorry, I will be there as soon as possible." I hung up and ran to my car and drove to the hospital.

Electra's POV (before crash)

I cried for what seemed like forever. Why am I crying over him? You don't even love him, well not anymore? All the questions swirling in my head.

It was raining and depressing which didn't help. The roads were slippery.

Suddenly, I skid across the road and the car flips over. I tried to stay calm but I couldn't, I couldn't.

I need Grayson.

Moments after I saw bright lights coming towards me fast.

I tried to move but I was in so much pain. My head was bleeding, my arm was numb but I could still feel the stings that shot around it and my hands were cut from all the glass as I tried to crawl out.

But I was too late.

A lorry drove into the side of the car causing on big smash.

"GRAYSON!" I screamed and cried until my vision when blurry but that came to an end. I couldn't move, I couldn't talk, I couldn't open my eyes. I could only listen to all the sirens and radio muffles. And most importantly... I could hope.

*****
6 votes for an update

Sorry for the short chapters but I like the tense in them and the cliff hangers. So here ya go. They are will be longer but just for a few parts so I could update them and let you guess what will happen next. Please vote and comment.

Peas out
Little peas