ŠĘVĘÑ

"Come on gray, we are gping to be late to our appointment for the baby!" I called up the stairs.

"Im coming!" He ran down the stairs like a hurd of Elephant's. "Are we picking up your mum on the way there?" He asked.

"Yes we are." I let out a giggle of excitement.

We arrived at the doctors with our mum and she look more excited then I was which to me was impossible.

"My little baby is so grown up and is about to see the sex of her child." She squeals as me and Grayson laugh at her, walking into the room with a bed and machines all over the place.

The nurse tells me to lay down on the bed so I do as I'm told and Grayson sits besides me holding my hand.

"Are you ready?" I ask him, he nods enthusiastically.

He kissed my forehead as the nurse coated my stomach in a slimy substance.
(Watch the whole video and it will tell you everything.)

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"We are having twins!" I giggled holding Grayson's hand while my mum was jumping up and down in excitement.

I'm so happy that I'm having twins, I'm so happy to have Grayson.

Shortly after my mum had calmed down, Lisa, Sean and my dad walk in.

We told them everything that happened and Lisa's reaction was similar to my mums but my mums was a better reaction.

****

Sorry it was short 😂.   
Omg guys, twins. Comment two names for the boys and give me ideas of what they look like please.
Peas out
Little peas xx