ÑĮÑĘ

Electra's POV

"Come on sweetie, are you hungry." She nodded her head very fast and we walked out of the orphanage.

"Electra, what was that back there?" Grayson held onto my hand as Allie ran of in fount of us to play in the leaves.

"We couldn't just let her stay on the street could we gray?"

"Well no but we don't have any room in our apartment, not even for the boys." That gave me an idea.

"Well we can move into a bigger house?" I suggested but it came out for of a question.

"Okay." He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Wait, we have a daughter Electra, and two boys on the way like me and Ethan." He chucked, he looked so happy.

"Yeah, our little family."  I rested my head on his shoulder as we walked down a quiet road.

--
"Run! Zombies!!" A man yelled, while running down the streets with a shocked expression causing everyone to run in panic.

I looked over at Grayson and then at Allie.

I made a run for the woods and Grayson carried Allie. I was more far ahead than Grayson.

As i got deeper into the woods i could hear mumbling. It sounded like guys.

I hide in the bushes to see 5 boys standing round a fire laughing and playing around. I put my hood up and creep closer. The closer i got it toke my time to realise.

I quickly creeped behind the boy on the other side to there backs. I pull out my knife i get closer and closer. I stab a zombie in the back of the head.

The boys turned around in shock. I look down so the can't see my face and cover it with my hoddie i don't show them what i look like before anything in my mined happens.

They are all turned around now looking at me in a horse shoe circle.

I point my knife at the 5 boy, mainly at the tall one.

"Who are you?" I say in a deep voice, to make me sound different.

"I'm kian?" The tall one in the middle said. He has a brown hair with a snapback and has brown eyes.
"I'm Jc?" The boy on the right to kian said. He has curly hair at the front and a bennie on and has brown eyes.
"I'm ricky?" said the boy on the left to kian. His hair is a dirty blonde and has a cwiff ( you guys know what i mean).
"I'm connor?" The one next to Jc said. He sounds really excitable and has brown hair that slightly gose up at the top and baby cute brown eyes.
"And I'm trevor?" Said the boy next to ricky. He lookes about 14. He has blonde flat hair with blue eyes.
***************
What will happen next?
Sorry I haven't been online in a few weeks, I have just been having a few issues.