THRÉĘ

Electra's POV

"Electra get up. We need to get ready for the club." Sophie shook my awake.

The time was 5:27pm. I have slept for too long today. I walked to my suit case and pulled out a red, sparkly dress and put on my silver high heels. Sophie made me wear them.

I straighten my hair and put on some mascara and red, mat lipstick

I looked over at the time and it was 6:43pm. I turned to see Sophie sitting on Ethan's lap on the sofa while Ethan played with her hair. Out of nowhere, Grayson came from behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me out of the chair, that I was sitting on to do my hair, to his level.

"Hey gray, you look handsome." I cringed at the fact that I called him handsome.

"I can't say the same." He laughed. "I'm joking, you look gorgeous."

"We're you getting scared that I was going to kill you." I giggled.

"Yup." He said popping the p.

"So are we all ready to go?" Ethan asked.

"Yeah." We all replied.

We walked down to the ground floor and walked out the door to the street. I could already hear the music coming from the club.

From a distance, all I could see were lights but as I got closer I saw drunk people. I clinched onto Grayson and he held onto my waist. Same for Sophie and Ethan.

~2 hours later~

I feel so dizzy.

I was dancing with Grayson with Ethan and Sophie dancing besides us.

Forever young by one direction came of. We danced and laughed until the song finished.

I wanted to sing. I walked up to the Dj and asked "excuse me, but can I sing please?"

"Yes ma'am, what would it be?" I told him the song.

Grayson's POV

Electra walked up to the Dj, she as talking to him and then he gave her a microphone.

The music was play and she was singing. She had the voice of an angle.

Electra's POV

I was finished with my song and every one was cheering.

I left the stage/Dj and walked up to Grayson.

"We have to go now." Ethan said. We walked out of the doors to the club and were walking back to the hotel.

"You were amazing Electra." Grayson said as did the other two.

"Thanks." I replied.

****
Sorry it is short but my fingers are slow at typing for some reason at the moment.

Vote and comment. Xx